Russian invasion of Ukraine

Perhaps my wording was slightly imprecise. I meant chose to live there, who doesn’t presently. I think if someone already lives there then there are lots of things that could be keeping them there, both good and bad. Love, family, work, hope that things will improve, practical reasons.

Would you chose to live there presently?
I've never been so can't judge whether I could settle there
But if the people really are as I've met on holiday, then no
And I don't think Russia is a retirement destination for a FOC like myself

дякую пане міністре!

Minister @sikorskiradek destroying the Russian ambassador to the UN by refuting all the false statements about Ukraine:“He said, the West are somehow trying to persuade that Russia can never be beaten. Well, Russia didn’t win the Crimean War, it didn’t win the Russo-Japanese War, it didn’t win World War I, it didn’t win the Battle of Warsaw, it didn’t win in Afghanistan, it didn’t win the Cold War. But there’s good news: after each failure, there are reforms.”

fucking hell...

Zelenskyi at the press conference now:

kremlin knew exact details about our summer-autumn counter offensive before it started. the less people know about our future plans the better
It wasnt exactly difficult to guess though was it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.