Russian invasion of Ukraine

From "The Analyst":

KHARKIV FRONT ISN’T DOING SO WELL

My contacts are telling me this afternoon that the Kharkiv front is not as stable as Ukraine is claiming and that the Russians are behaving in a random way that’s making it difficult to determine how to deploy defenders. Without knowing what the Russian objective is, (I presume the worst, as they repeatedly stated in endless conversation on state TV, the aim is to reduce Kharkiv to rubble), the forces available to Ukraine are struggling to contain the situation. Four more border settlements have been reported as captured and confirmed as such.
I don’t think Russia has the forces to make it all the way to Kharkiv, but I do wonder is they’re trying to push closer to bringing more artillery to bare and cause as much mayhem as they can, while stopping any more of those ludicrous cross border raids that drew their attention to the area so effectively. Either way, when the Ukrainians say things are ‘difficult’ that’s an almost British level of understatement.

Big news tbh. Sure the internal politics cogs are whirring behind the scenes there.

Pushing his deputy out with a concocted coruption charge two weeks ago (when they all do it to a much greater degree) was just the first stage of the plan.
Classic Stalin tactics actually. Supporters eased out before the big fish.

Last edited:
There are villages that actually turned from the "gray zone" into a zone of hostilities, and the occupier is trying to gain a foothold in some of them, and simply use some for further advancement;
▪️
Donetsk directions are no less acute now. During this day, there were already 30 combat clashes in the Pokrovsky direction. Lymanskyi, Vremivskyi, Kramatorskyi, Kupianskyi directions are also hard

Interesting to see who the new guy is - an economist!
Economists are renown for knowing the cost of everything and the value of nothing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.