Russian invasion of Ukraine

russians are thick as fuck, the last thing they want is Ukraine being allowed to strike into russia with Western weapons, so what do they do? Bomb a supermarket at a weekend, and start moving the buoys in the Baltic sea and start infringing on EU borders.
The **** has lost the fucking plot.

The **** has lost the fucking plot.

I think he lost the plot in early 2021 when he started planning the invasion.

Unfortunately it looks like Ukraine aren't likely to be backed enough to win the war because Western governments fear the unknown of a defeated Russia and what the new world would be.

I think he lost the plot in early 2021 when he started planning the invasion.

Unfortunately it looks like Ukraine aren't likely to be backed enough to win the war because Western governments fear the unknown of a defeated Russia and what the new world would be.
Is that your hope ?, as it appears that there's a swing to allow them, to fire weapons at Russian territories in the near future.

Is that your hope ?, as it appears that there's a swing to allow them, to fire weapons at Russian territories in the near future.

Why would you infer that it's my hope when I just used the word "unfortunately" and said Putin lost it prior to the invasion? It's almost like you just read something to mean the complete opposite.

The second paragraph is the same as what Zelenskyy has been saying this week on his drive to get the ban overturned.

But will it fundamentally change things in Ukraine's favour? No, unfortunately it won't swing the balance.

"Ultimately, allowing Ukraine to use western weapons against targets in Russia is not guaranteed to shift the overall strategic balance greatly. It will disrupt Russian supply lines, command structures and logistical hubs, thereby reducing the effectiveness of Russian military operations in Ukraine. But it will not fundamentally alter the balance of power.

Weapons such as the high mobility artillery rocket systems (Himars) are effective enough, but they are unlikely to alter the essential arithmetic at play in what has become a brutal war of attrition. Successive mobilisations have seen Russian forces increased by 15% since the war’s outset. These raw numbers are difficult for Ukraine to match."

The drone of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of
1f1fa-1f1e6.svg
Ukraine attacked the
1f1f7-1f1fa.svg
Russian over-the-horizon radar "Voronezh-M", having flown more than 1,800 km, in the city of Orsk, Orenburg region - Ukrainska Pravda with reference to sources in the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine

It flew 1,800km well done Ukraine

Why would you infer that it's my hope when I just used the word "unfortunately" and said Putin lost it prior to the invasion? It's almost like you just read something to mean the complete opposite.

The second paragraph is the same as what Zelenskyy has been saying this week on his drive to get the ban overturned.

But will it fundamentally change things in Ukraine's favour? No, unfortunately it won't swing the balance.

"Ultimately, allowing Ukraine to use western weapons against targets in Russia is not guaranteed to shift the overall strategic balance greatly. It will disrupt Russian supply lines, command structures and logistical hubs, thereby reducing the effectiveness of Russian military operations in Ukraine. But it will not fundamentally alter the balance of power.

Weapons such as the high mobility artillery rocket systems (Himars) are effective enough, but they are unlikely to alter the essential arithmetic at play in what has become a brutal war of attrition. Successive mobilisations have seen Russian forces increased by 15% since the war’s outset. These raw numbers are difficult for Ukraine to match."

There are no guarantees ever but Ukraine is in the situation of not being able to fire at Russian troops, firing at them from inside Russia, The outcome of the war will be determined by Ukraines ability to attack Russia as well as defend.
Slowly NATO has lifted restrictions that should not have been there in the first place costing more lives. NATO is fighting the war by controlling a free Ukraine. That cannot be right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.