Russian invasion of Ukraine

This has the English subtitles
for those who can’t play the video France agrees to allow Ukraine to fire back at sites firing into Ukraine

Replying to the tweet rather than your comment :)

It maybe the 1st time a leader of a nato country said this but the Uk have been saying it since April 2022. I guess it’s possible that this one at least was an MP saying his own opinion and not a real stance tho.

This has the English subtitles
for those who can’t play the video France agrees to allow Ukraine to fire back at sites firing into Ukraine

It is rather hypocritical that the US will not allow Ukraine to strike military targets in ruSSia to defend itself when the US itself is striking targets in Yemen to defend shipping in international waters

Was looking at Google Earth, after I watched a YouTube of this little belter. Looks like it aint going anywhere soon!! 69°02'24"N 33°04'09"E Put these co-ordinates into the search bar. Tried to download a screenshot, but it’s too big for here…only one they have too!!

Was looking at Google Earth, after I watched a YouTube of this little belter. Looks like it aint going anywhere soon!! 69°02'24"N 33°04'09"E Put these co-ordinates into the search bar. Tried to download a screenshot, but it’s too big for here…only one they have too!!
Covered with containers etc. surprised it hasn’t keeled over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.