Russian invasion of Ukraine

Fuck me if that’s right whoever thought up this strategy has balls of steel, along with those troops on the ground. I just pray the don’t get cut off or something and if needed they can retreat safely, even if they have to do this Putin must be fuming let’s hope he falls from a window.
I don't see any other reason they would do what they are doing.
As some on here have said,"it's a big gamble going into Russia"
I agree with that,but a gamble worth taking...which seems to be paying dividends.
If i am right,and they pull it off,it's over.

Slava Ukraini.

Putin sending troops to Kursk Region.....from Kaliningrad.
Now he's shitting himself....the ****.
He knows,not 1....NOT 1,Ukrainian soldier will take him,or his cronies prisoner.
I'll be amazed if any of them are even in Russia.

Slava Ukraini.

Not my words.....

Russian sources are in panic mode as they’ve just admitted to losing control of at least eight more settlements. The Ukrainian Armed Forces are closing in on the key Lgov highway, cutting off vital supply lines. The main road between Hlushkovo and Tyotkino is now under Ukrainian fire control, trapping about 500 Russian troops in a border town—they’re on the brink of being surrounded or captured.

The operational zone in Russia has expanded to 1,200 square kilometers, with Ukrainian forces making steady gains. Border crossings are under relentless pressure, and a breakthrough is only a matter of time.

Russia is desperately pulling reinforcements from across the frontlines in Ukraine and all over Russia, but it’s too little, too late. This diversion tactic has already succeeded, but the main event is yet to come. Despite Russian claims of a Ukrainian slowdown or retreat, the truth is the exact opposite. The strength of our offensive grows daily.

Heroyam Slava.

It's defence line is enourmous and loaded to the hilt.
But,there is nothing behind it,all the way to Moscow.
I'm convinced this Kursk incursion is for that defence line.
Ukrainian Forces are advancing East very quickly towards and just North of that line.
There is a huge amount of Ukrainian units just South of that line also.
Attack the line from the rear and also a big push from the South,Southwest and Southeast of it.....take it,and the war is over....IMO.
Obviously,i could be wrong,and have been in the past.
Taking that defence line also cuts everything off from Kharkiv Region and Donbas Region.
This time,i think i'm right.

Heroyam Slava.
Yes roll along the defence line and after another couple of weeks pile in to the West of Belgorod snd you may be looking at a WW2 style Pocket eradication scenario. Failaise Gap, Kiev, kharkiv (thrice 41, 42 & 43), Stalingrad etc.
A long way to go yet mind.
Incidently if it happens this would be the 4th time RUS armies have fucked up in this area. History can be a harsh teacher sometimes.

Last edited:
I don't see any other reason they would do what they are doing.
As some on here have said,"it's a big gamble going into Russia"
I agree with that,but a gamble worth taking...which seems to be paying dividends.
If i am right,and they pull it off,it's over.

Slava Ukraini.
I feel the 2 main supply chains if belgorod falls will be stopped..Crimea and this area means russkies are pretty much fooked across the whole length of the front line..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.