Russian invasion of Ukraine

It IS NATO ha ha ha ha (ignore the unavailable just click on the tweet)

They are shitting themselves.
They have no idea what to do,or how to stop Ukrainian Forces.
The very same people,who in February 2022,applauded,sang and danced as the Russian army rolled through Kursk Region.
The very same people who demanded the Ukrainian population be destroyed,now shout "Slava Ukraini"
Once the defence line in Belgorod is broken....Russia is fucked.
NATO,my arse....NATO weapons,the majority,yes.

Slava Ukraini.

Lukashenka is preparing the ground for leaving office?
Belarus plans to introduce a new article in the Criminal Code - on violence or threats to the former president and members of his family.
Lukashenka personally introduced the bill to the Parliament.
We remind, recently the Belarusian dictator said that Belarusians should "get used to the fact that there will be another president."

Looks like Putin will need to install another puppet
@ukrainejournal

They are shitting themselves.
They have no idea what to do,or how to stop Ukrainian Forces.
The very same people,who in February 2022,applauded,sang and danced as the Russian army rolled through Kursk Region.
The very same people who demanded the Ukrainian population be destroyed,now shout "Slava Ukraini"
Once the defence line in Belgorod is broken....Russia is fucked.
NATO,my arse....NATO weapons,the majority,yes.

Slava Ukraini.
What's special about Belgorod mate?

What's special about Belgorod mate?
It's defence line is enourmous and loaded to the hilt.
But,there is nothing behind it,all the way to Moscow.
I'm convinced this Kursk incursion is for that defence line.
Ukrainian Forces are advancing East very quickly towards and just North of that line.
There is a huge amount of Ukrainian units just South of that line also.
Attack the line from the rear and also a big push from the South,Southwest and Southeast of it.....take it,and the war is over....IMO.
Obviously,i could be wrong,and have been in the past.
Taking that defence line also cuts everything off from Kharkiv Region and Donbas Region.
This time,i think i'm right.

Heroyam Slava.

Ukrainian Forces are advancing East very quickly towards and just North of that line.
Attack the line from the rear and also a big push from the South,Southwest and Southeast of it.....take it,and the war is over....IMO.
Taking that defence line also cuts everything off from Kharkiv Region and Donbas Region.

Heroyam Slava.

Some Russian bloggers are saying the same.

if they get and keep Belgorod they can keep going east from there and get behind the Luhansk lines. Although thats getting into pipe dream territory.

Heroyam Slava.
Fuck me if that’s right whoever thought up this strategy has balls of steel, along with those troops on the ground. I just pray the don’t get cut off or something and if needed they can retreat safely, even if they have to do this Putin must be fuming let’s hope he falls from a window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.