Russian invasion of Ukraine

I wonder if Putin had his time again, and knew then what he knows now, would he still have invaded Ukraine? I doubt he thought he'd still be battling there nearly two and a half years on. As they discovered in Afghanistan, going in was easy. Getting out was much harder.
If you remember, in this grotesque little spectacle in February 2022, none of his 'advisers' dared tell him anything other than what he wanted to hear... Russian crackpot

If you remember, in this grotesque little spectacle in February 2022, none of his 'advisers' dared tell him anything other than what he wanted to hear... Russian crackpot

The fact he has took Gerasimov off being in charge of the Kursk defense and replaced him with the head of the KGB just goes to show he's in that loyalty over logic stage now.

I saw one of those in action in a video last week. Not sure what it’s role is mind you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.