Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't think it's going to stay as a rigid frontline, they will stay mobile carry out their objectives and then fall back to new defense lines they will have prepared. Someone on reddit calculated the man power difference between when the Germans did it and Ukraine and it's insane and ballsy what they have done.

Yeah this wont, I dont think, be a traditional front line with trenches etc ( yet ). this will be 15k troops split up, some for supply lines, some for defence, some for attacking groups to spread out further. and for now as long as there are clear firing lines there probably isn't the need to defend actual lines. mostly will be around roads Id guess.

I don't think it's going to stay as a rigid frontline, they will stay mobile carry out their objectives and then fall back to new defense lines they will have prepared. Someone on reddit calculated the man power difference between when the Germans did it and Ukraine and it's insane and ballsy what they have done.
Yeah,i get what you are saying mate.
My point is,they are advancing all along it,at a rapid rate.
They are taking villages and prisoners in large numbers.
With an average 50 troops per km?
Has to be more than 15k,surely?
I'm not arguing by the way,just opinion.

Slava Ukraini.

I saw one of those in action in a video last week. Not sure what it’s role is mind you.
Have you never seen the series "War of the Worlds" ;)

(the noise they make can scare you to death!)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.