Russian invasion of Ukraine

It is so refreshing to read SPIDERBOY's and others' updates about Russian armour and convoys being destroyed... from within Russia.

The West needs to up their game. Give them the ammo, give them the armour, because it sounds like they've got the momentum needed to end this, or at least force Putin to the negotiating table on Ukraine's terms, not his.
I read that the Ukrainians were royally pissed off with the restrictions imposed by the West and part of the motivation for this incursion was to demonstrate how they could easily force Putin to change his stance.
Glory to Ukraine.

I read that the Ukrainians were royally pissed off with the restrictions imposed by the West and part of the motivation for this incursion was to demonstrate how they could easily force Putin to change his stance.
Glory to Ukraine.
I dont know about any other Western countries,but the UK are happy for Ukraine to use the supplied weapons inside Russia...bar Storm Shadow.
Challenger Tanks were first across the border in Kursk Region.
Marder are also present,along with Polish supplied Tanks.

Slava Ukraini.

I dont know about any other Western countries,but the UK are happy for Ukraine to use the supplied weapons inside Russia...bar Storm Shadow.
Challenger Tanks were first across the border in Kursk Region.
Marder are also present,along with Polish supplied Tanks.

Slava Ukraini.

Apparently the US aren't afraid of the Atacms being used in russia for fear of escalation but more because they believe the high value targets are in Ukraine especially Crimea and they don't have a big supply of them the long range ones. russian telegram channels are worried there is going to be a big attack elsewhere as some of the best units aren't even deployed to Kursk.

It’s just possible that this incursive policy will be the beginning of the end of the stagnation. Let’s hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.