Russian invasion of Ukraine

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

He was both. He played a leading role in the planning of terrorist attacks, he was esponsible for the 1983 US embassy bombing and the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings

Hezbollah is an organisation that was founded to liberate Lebanon from occupation and defend it from further invasion.

Stuff 22/09:
It’s crazy to imagine the long term affect this will have on the Russian tax payer. Billions of $s worth of military infrastructure destroyed.

That’s on top of the munitions they’ve used, the salaries of soldiers.

Over half a million working age men dead/injured and no longer earning money and paying taxes.

Sanctions from the West.

Terrible future ahead of Russia.

All for what?

He was both. He played a leading role in the planning of terrorist attacks, he was esponsible for the 1983 US embassy bombing and the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings

Hezbollah is an organisation that was founded to liberate Lebanon from occupation and defend it from further invasion.
Without derailing the thread, I wonder what the definition of a terrorist attack is.

(I've read Wikis version. )

I hope this reflects the reality of Russian strategic failure, but I've no insight as to how accurate it is.

I am honestly still holding on to hope that all these predictions come true, but as time goes by, and the quantity of "honestly, the end is nigh for Russia" style tweets/quote/analyses i see piling up, the more skeptical i become of them. I guess it's an attrition of the mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.