Russian invasion of Ukraine

It was ruSSia that hugely aided Hamas in the incursion last year which kicked all the shit off in the ME and was done exactly so the world would focus on that and lose sight of Ukraine and the atrocities ruSSia is committing
Putin has achieved total distraction the US focus is on Israel. The world has focused on Israel, Lebanon/Gaza, Ukraine is sidelined what’s happened to innocent men, women and children in Ukraine the numbers are far higher in one year, than Gaza. Russia is committing far more crimes in Ukraine and nothing is reported

Just listening to ex/pm Johnson out of all the silly things he’s done he backed Ukraine he still does he gets credit for that I think.
Get Ukraine into NATO The parts Ukraine still holds article six. That will stop Putin we’ve been to slow.

Putin has achieved total distraction the US focus is on Israel. The world has focused on Israel, Lebanon/Gaza, Ukraine is sidelined what’s happened to innocent men, women and children in Ukraine the numbers are far higher in one year, than Gaza. Russia is committing far more crimes in Ukraine and nothing is reported

Just listening to ex/pm Johnson out of all the silly things he’s done he backed Ukraine he still does he gets credit for that I think.
Get Ukraine into NATO The parts Ukraine still holds article six. That will stop Putin we’ve been to slow.

What's the citation for this?

Why would it not be reported?

What's the citation for this?

Why would it not be reported?

It was reported on yesterday’s news not as an item on Ukraine but one on Gaza comparing the death totals Sky news or the BBC not sure? A hospital showing children with horrific bomb injuries
Today It was Johnson’s turn to comment on Ukraine as part of Sky news mixed up with Gaza, Lebanon and Israel we are not told the numbers for Ukraine as part of their defence strategy I presume. The numbers must be high we don’t hear what is happening in the parts Russia occupies
Johnson to his credit does give his opinion on Ukraine and what we could be doing but Starmer is holding back on long range missiles into Russia

It was reported on yesterday’s news not as an item on Ukraine but one on Gaza comparing the death totals Sky news or the BBC not sure? A hospital showing children with horrific bomb injuries
Today It was Johnson’s turn to comment on Ukraine as part of Sky news mixed up with Gaza, Lebanon and Israel we are not told the numbers for Ukraine as part of their defence strategy I presume. The numbers must be high we don’t hear what is happening in the parts Russia occupies
Johnson to his credit does give his opinion on Ukraine and what we could be doing but Starmer is holding back on long range missiles into Russia

I read your comment that the Ukraine casualties are higher. That isn't the case.

Whilst it's difficult to get comprehensive and accurate stats, we do know that casualties in Gaza are higher and over a shorter period of time.

Here is Johnson on Ukraine but buried by Gaza. If you can stand the advert there is some more
“Britain should be leading out in front” on Ukraine anything to do with Ukraine is mixed up with other news.
I’ll try and find the figures reported by a programme on TV yesterday later on. It doesn’t matter we know bombing kills and maims people in Ukraine and Gaza

CNN reported 22 children died in a children’s hospital by Russia. This is happening all the time people are dying in Ukraine
You tube holds many videos of the damage to hospitals in Ukraine war crimes by Russia and the bombs fell on a theatre

300 civilians killed In Mariupol 300, or 3000 ? I’m not making it up it doesn’t matter they are all dead in Gaza and Ukraine, Russia is involved with both

Last edited:
I read your comment that the Ukraine casualties are higher. That isn't the case.

Whilst it's difficult to get comprehensive and accurate stats, we do know that casualties in Gaza are higher and over a shorter period of time.
What you doing in this thread? I thought you avoid it due to the Ukrainian fanboys/cheerleaders etc.
Go back to your own threads cheerleading of muslim terrorist please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.