Russian invasion of Ukraine

France, I personally presented the Victory Plan to President
@EmmanuelMacron
and had a detailed discussion on its key points and our strategy. I am grateful for the productive conversation and all the questions that helped us form a common vision on how to bring peace closer. We deeply appreciate France’s leadership on this path, and we agreed at the team level to continue working on filling out our next steps.We also discussed the battlefield situation and things that can strengthen our positions and enhance the protection of Europe. I am particularly thankful for the training and equipping of our Anne of Kyiv brigade.A key focus of our talks was the joint production of weapons, and we must expand this cooperation. We agreed that our defense ministers will take this forward.We discussed the implementation of the Peace Formula and the ongoing efforts to bring about a just peace. We highly appreciate that France, as a part of the work initiated in Switzerland - the first Peace Summit - will organize a conference on nuclear safety and security on October 17.I am sincerely grateful for France’s steadfast and tangible support, its invariably effective assistance, and leadership

Good interview. there was no way he was going to say he supported long range weapons as he said its down to the individual countries.

interesting view on Trump and interesting to see him playing the vanity game there.
It’s mixed messages to say it’s down to individual countries. On the other hand we were told the US as head of NATO make the rules, so I’m not sure which option is true ? or is it the US make long range missiles so ultimately they have the say.?
Did Starmer say the other day no to firing into Russia or did I mishear him.? Boris says Britain should take the lead.

It’s mixed messages to say it’s down to individual countries. On the other hand we were told the US as head of NATO make the rules, so I’m not sure which option is true ? or is it the US make long range missiles so ultimately they have the say.?
Did Starmer say the other day no to firing into Russia or did I mishear him.? Boris says Britain should take the lead.
One country is saying no
I immediately thought Hungary, but your post reminded me that it was the USA that blocked the use of long range NATO donated missiles being fired into ruSSia and as it is the U.S that provides the targeting information, if they say "no" then no it is

when boss gets weaker his captains try to secure themselves financially and strategically. this conflict involves two most powerful cunts from two most explosive russian regions
This sort of thing is probably the best chance of Putin being 'removed', a nice messy internal bust up.

I don't know enough about their stances to know if it'd untimely help Ukraine.

The Kyiv independent
“Norway allocates more than $87 million to increase weapons production for Ukraine. Norway’s government will allocate up to 967 million kroner (around $87.5 million) to enhance its defense industry, with a focus on supporting Ukraine amidst Russia’s full-scale invasion.The Norwegian Ministry of Defence said that the funds will support four new projects to boost production of crucial components needed for manufacturing air defence missiles and munitions essential for Ukraine's defence.”

One country is saying no
I immediately thought Hungary, but your post reminded me that it was the USA that blocked the use of long range NATO donated missiles being fired into ruSSia and as it is the U.S that provides the targeting information, if they say "no" then no it is
At least the media bring the question up of long range missiles into Russia, last time it was our ministry of defence that said no when Zelenskyi thought he had agreement off Starmer.
We just have to keep asking why Ukraine has one hand tied behind it’s back.

At least the media bring the question up of long range missiles into Russia, last time it was our ministry of defence that said no when Zelenskyi thought he had agreement off Starmer.
The MOD said "no" because it's a partnership, and one of the countries didn't agree, the missiles use UK, French and US technology (possibly others, not sure), and one partner won't allow it, pretty sure it's not the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.