Russian invasion of Ukraine

I hope you are right but I'm afraid 900 glide bombs every week from a half a tonne to 3 tones does a hell of a lot of damage.
And they aren't being stopped.
Ukraine has resorted to defence in depth tactics so that one hit isn't catastrophic but IT IS taking a heavy toll AND allowing meat waves to gain ground.

To be honest the West's inability in helping Ukaine to counter these weapons in anything like a timely manner is AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING DISGRACE.

Out of curiosity what weapons can counter them? I can’t see anti air having much luck against them, they will have a very small radar signature and no heat to track, no noise to track. The planes dropping them could well come from further afield than any weapons system available to hit on the ground.

Only thing I could think of is lots of reapers with anti air to try to take out the planes carrying them.

NATO would obviously take out all airfields in Russia with stealth bombers and gain air superiority but that’s just not viable.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.