Russian invasion of Ukraine

The nuclear alert stuff is posturing, the coward won’t even let his advisers sit near him because he’s scared of Covid still, he’s not going to be then willing to die in a nuclear attack if he’s scared of getting Covid.
That’s the only thing giving me any peace at present.

My post was clear enough and at no point did I say it was no biggie so no idea why you are putting those words into my mouth?
I think it was clear you were downplaying their decision not to allow refugees into this country as there are more pressing matters.

The Home Office deal with visas, they don’t have much else to do with the current situation in Ukraine. They don't want to allow people in because of Brexit. It’s pretty straight forward.

Ben Wallace was on GMB and was asked if he agreed with Liz Truss's comments. He said no and recommended people who wanted to join an army to apply to the British one.

We might be talking about and assiming differenct comments and responses, to the ones that supposedly had Putin on alert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.