Russian invasion of Ukraine

What I mean is, those are not the comments she made that are reported to have inflamed Putin's rhetoric and threat with nukes.

It is supposedly her earlier comments that if he takes Ukraine and doesnt stop there, the next step would be seen as an attack on NATO countries along the Ukrainian border and NATO would have to become involved.

As I understand it. That, combined with what he sees as illegal sanctions by the west, both of which he included in his statement.

Goes without saying, not that I think either is any reason whatsoever or justification for his position, it is a ridiculous stance of his no matter what the comments were. Just pointing out there seems to be a bit of confusion on ever moving commentary.

What’s the link? I fancy a go.
It’s not the Tzar Bomb, it’s a 800Kt bomb. The Tzar Bomb was 50Mt. I know because I’ve already put in a 800Kt bomb as it showed the same. The site I used is now down, looks like it’s due to high demand as it partially loads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.