Russian invasion of Ukraine

@spectatorindex: BREAKING: Moscow says countries sending military equipment to Ukraine will be responsible if they are used against Russian forces.

This supply of weapons is flipping risky and going to become a massive issue for Putin, always thought that from day 1. It's going to boil his piss and I really don't trust him to react well.

Anyone else struggling to think how this ends in anyway other than a bad one? Not trying to be pessimistic, but just can't see Putin conceding defeat. He's lost it.

Like a rat backed into a corner if he's got nothing to lose he's such an egotistical psychopath he'd start a nuclear war. I'm amazed his own generals haven't had a coup and removed the lunatic as nobody wins from his actions, nobody.

This supply of weapons is flipping risky and going to become a massive issue for Putin, always thought that from day 1. It's going to boil his piss and I really don't trust him to react well.
At what point do we become involved?
I mean I suppose we already are but I mean in warfare?
Sorry if it's a daft question I'm not an expert!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.