Russian invasion of Ukraine

Be interested to see how they tackle the supply issues.

The lack of Ukrainian air control is a big big issue though and will start to be telling over the coming days.

If you are making reference to civilians who are armed, they are next to useless vs hardorned soldiers. The girl who threw the molotv at the tank earlier nearly set herself on fire in the process.

No but Ukraine's active military and reservists outnumber the invasion forces. Russian forces are nowhere near Lviv, so I think Ukraine can keep it's supply chain going. Europe is supposedly sending jets too, so remains to seen whether Ukraine lose complete air control.

I think Domalino said it early, the longer it goes on for Russia, the worse it'll be.

Most people I know are strongly opposed. But they're educated professionals most of whom speak at least half-decent English and they have access to other news sources than most people. Those who just watch the state TV channels are being subjected to relentless propaganda, and may well think differently.
Makes sense, thanks for the updates & stay safe

So why are Ukrainians considered genuine refugees, but Syrians not in your eyes?
Who said they were?
My only arguement would be about economic refugees v war torn refugees.
I have long supported the Rhohinga people, on here and elsewhere.
Several on this board call me an anti semite for my support of genuine Palestinians. The powerful bully the weak. I support the weak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.