Russian invasion of Ukraine

The pictures are now 48 hours old, but the media keeping telling us it's "advancing", it's beginning to annoy me now. It might be "breakdowns", it might be that the front of it has been attacked, it might be that they're struggling to resupply it wit/them with fuel/food, the key word is "might", the media don't know, so stop repeating the same message.
Take whatever the media say with a pinch of salt, they need to pack their features out for the 24/7 world. They actually look underwhelmed by how Putin‘s tps aren’t further forward and causing real damage to keep people online.

There‘s of real-time information out there, the media just distraught the info war.

Take whatever the media say with a pinch of salt, they need to pack their features out for the 24/7 world. They actually look underwhelmed by how Putin‘s tps aren’t further forward and causing real damage to keep people online.

There‘s of real-time information out there, the media just distraught the info war.

There's a lot of people posting random shit on social media as well, I don't think either or is particularly more accurate at this point in time.

Nobody seems to have a real good grip of whats happening on the ground.

There's a lot of people posting random shit on social media as well, I don't think either or is particularly more accurate at this point in time.

Nobody seems to have a real good grip of whats happening on the ground.
The info war is relentless as there’s a lot to lose. Not only for Ukraine/Russia, it looks like social media is trying to prove their own perspectives when, for the majority, it’s just opinion.

Sad state of affairs when people will use anything to prove they’re right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.