Russian invasion of Ukraine

Where was America when Zimbabwe was ethnically cleansing itself of white farmers for one. Couldn’t be arsed playing the policeman then as there was no oil to liberate.

I’m actually a big fan of America and half its country folk but the nationalism and tub thumping (that we are even seeing on this thread from the immigrant) is rather churlish.

The 'immigrant' is proving a hell of a lot less offensive than the others who seem obsessed with venting about the US on the Russia/Ukraine thread.

To be fair to Gaddafi, we painted him as a baddie when he’d never done much wrong outside Lybia and he liked to go along with it because it made him rich.

It’s likely Gaddafi had nothing to do with the Lockerbie bombing and that it was Syria’s Assad who was the culprit, with links to terrorists from Iran as well, but Gaddafi was paid to say it was him so he thought “sod it!”
Unusual view to have,I'm almost certain libyan weaponry was used to attack Irish paramilitary targets in the UK. Gaddafi also gave a lot of money to them.

…”the immigrant”? Nice.

Cheers???

Merely trying to provide some context, and a slightly different perspective to the one trotted out by the Commies on here.
No you do right in defending America and my comment was wholly with my tongue firmly stuck in the side of my cheek (you know I’m an expat also - though I believe you consider yourself American, rather than British now).

I don’t get the American hate, especially on a thread side by side with Russia and I’d be defending the US if I were you also, but it’s true they play policeman only when it suits their interest.

To be fair to Gaddafi, we painted him as a baddie when he’d never done much wrong outside Lybia and he liked to go along with it because it made him rich.

It’s likely Gaddafi had nothing to do with the Lockerbie bombing and that it was Syria’s Assad who was the culprit, with links to terrorists from Iran as well, but Gaddafi was paid to say it was him so he thought “sod it!”
If you read the details of the investigation, there was no shortage of evidence that Lockerbie was planned and perpetrated by Libyans and no evidence of Syrian involvement. All the Syria/Iran stuff is based on conspiracy theories not evidence.

…”the immigrant”? Nice.

Cheers???

Merely trying to provide some context, and a slightly different perspective to the one trotted out by the Commies on here.
When you say ‘commies’ do you mean it in the same way those red hat wearing inbreds say it or does it mean something different because you’re a big fancy rich pilot?

Russian Minister: We wont be invading the Ukraine today, tomorrow or the next month.

US/UK: Putin will invade in April!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.