Russian invasion of Ukraine

But what to do about the houti? Bombing doesn’t seem to be a good strategy, but the houti cannot be allowed to force their hateful creed on that corner of the world.

Glad you’ve noticed.

If they need to keep peace then put boots on the ground if they must. But the UAE deserves every bit of criticism it gets regarding the conflict in Yemen.

Glad you’ve noticed.

If they need to keep peace then put boots on the ground if they must. But the UAE deserves every bit of criticism it gets regarding the conflict in Yemen.
I understand that UAE has now launched a land invasion of Houthi held territory, so there may be movement yet.

Saw a report on the BBC about the Ukrainian police officer who had effectively lost his entire family (may have been mentioned earlier in the thread).
There he was back at work and I'm not suite sure how we was able to stand up never mind carrying on working.
Incredible strength of character for such a young guy. Devastating.

What's the story with ATE and Wimbledon btw? Just spotted the story on the BBC about players losing their ranking due to the Club banning Russions/Belarusians
My understanding is that the ATP are unhappy the Wombles have banned players from those countries as they believe they should be allowed to play as individuals rather than representing their countries. - It's a tournament for individuals (or pairs) not nations so they have a point, although being fair to Russians and Belarusions isn't high on my priority list.

Diplomacy is the only way to end all this shite. The maps don't lie I'm sad to say.
The maps are telling me the Russians are getting their arses kicked. The only reason Zelenskyy is talking about diplomacy is to try and save civilian lives due to Putin’s indiscriminate carpet bombing in the Donbas that is achieving nothing militarily. The longer it goes on the weaker Russia’s position will be. The Russians have already lost, they just need to face up to the fact.

If the US could donate a few A-10 tankbusters and Apaches to Ukraine that would really kick the Russian bastards arses. Fucking smash their artillery and tanks in days. If we can give Ukraine anti-tank weapons and artillery why not A-10s?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.