Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russia is tactically withdrawing troops across a key river to escape a Ukrainian counter offensive in the south of the country, Ukrainian officials have claimed.

But it has been reported that this could leave around 20,000 troops isolated on the western side of the Dnipro river in the Kherson region - away from their superiors and key supply lines.

In a message on Telegram, governor of Mykolaiv, Vitaliy Kim, said: "I feel just a bit sorry - but not much - for the stupid orcs who had been abandoned on the right bank of the Dnipro.

"All of the commanders are moving to the other side."
I mentioned about this last night,but wasn't sure if it was true....seems to be the case with what you posted.
Partisan fighters have blown up a railway bridge,just South West of Melitopol.

Slava Ukraini.

I would like to believe in this, but I don’t think that the entire command staff has been assigned to the Dnipro, perhaps this is some kind of rotation or transfer of headquarters to safer places. My friend is on the front line near Nikolaev, so far there are no prerequisites for a russian retreat in this direction, unfortunately. I apologize for my english lang))) I use a translator

Finland winding Russian tourists up.........

In the Finnish city of Imatra,the Dam opens at the same time each day,letting the water pass through.
As the Dam opens they play music to it,and apparently it's an amazing sight as the water comes through.
This is a very popular place for Russian tourists.
Since about June,as the Dam opens,watched by many Russian tourists,the music that is played is the Ukrainian National Anthem.
Funny.

Slava Ukraini.

Finland winding Russian tourists up.........

In the Finnish city of Imatra,the Dam opens at the same time each day,letting the water pass through.
As the Dam opens they play music to it,and apparently it's an amazing sight as the water comes through.
This is a very popular place for Russian tourists.
Since about June,as the Dam opens,watched by many Russian tourists,the music that is played is the Ukrainian National Anthem.
Funny.

Slava Ukraini.
Confirmed;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.