Russian invasion of Ukraine

Don't know this guy,think he's Swedish....he posted.

"What are they feeding the defenders of Bakhmut?......What kind of T-3000 monsters have Ukraine deployed there?..it seem every day they just swat away attack after attack after attack"

Hahaha.

Slava Ukraini.

It really doesn't matter how many he sends, in fact I would say that this plays into Ukraines hands - Untrained and unwilling conscripts running around a battlefield will just get in the way of any seasoned or professional soldiers they have. Bodies will continue to pile up and that will create a chain reaction of fear of other soldier on the ground and more unrest back home.

You can send a million untrained conscripts in but what are you going to eqip them with? Are they going to be able to use the remaining tanks available? In reality russian high command will know they will just run and leave more hardware on the battlefield for the Ukranians to scoop up.
After seeing the so called "men" running scared because daddy Putin wants more kilometres of melons and flat-land, I kind of gave up on the whole idea that Russians give a shit about "unrest", or the war for that matters.

They have always been, always will be and still are, incredibly selfish, arrogant and shallow. Not to mention, significantly undereducated and heavily abusive on substances and alcohol as the running joke goes. They will sell their family and kids for money, and they represent alongside NK, Iran etc the last surviving cancerous pieces of shit, on the planet.

I pray for a world without that diseased state in it. They will always be scum.

"You can send a million untrained conscripts in but what are you going to equip them with? " - their buddies surely have enough soviet era gear, the quality of it, however is highly doubtful.

After seeing the so called "men" running scared because daddy Putin wants more kilometres of melons and flat-land, I kind of gave up on the whole idea that Russians give a shit about "unrest", or the war for that matters.

They have always been, always will be and still are, incredibly selfish, arrogant and shallow. Not to mention, significantly undereducated and heavily abusive on substances and alcohol as the running joke goes. They will sell their family and kids for money, and they represent alongside NK, Iran etc the last surviving cancerous pieces of shit, on the planet.

"You can send a million untrained conscripts in but what are you going to equip them with? " - their buddies surely have enough soviet era gear, the quality of it, however is highly doubtful.
This post is kinda genocidey...

Let's not stoop to Putin's level.

Many of those who have fled Russia are from the educated classes, and as the state sweeps up even more people in its indiscriminate mobilization, that will only, in turn, weaken and damage both its society and economy.

This post is kinda genocidey...

Let's not stoop to Putin's level.
I've grown up and live in Eastern Europe until I was 18.

My Great Grandad was a Russian POW and was raped.

My Grandma was a kid when Russian retreated and was raped.

My Great Grandad build a stunning farm only for USSR and the communist to destroy him and their life.

I came across Russians in many facets of life and cannot name one positive outcome. Mostly through competitions I was a professional dancer, and as proven they were doping and ruined most competition for all.

Just because you have lived your life that far away, it shows that limited contact with them does not show who they really are.

First 4 years of history subject in school have been littered with just how "cool" /s Russians have been to our country.

They annexed 35% of our territories, and split a nation in two in the east. 1920's.

They burnt half of my country with their retreat and stole the gold and crown and all the riches of the royal family and to this day never gave it back.

These are things passed through generations and I cannot explain to you, just how much hatred and disgust my nation, my compatriots and my family for that matter has for the cnuts. I'd be having a glass of whiskey when Moscow burns.

Many of those who have fled Russia are from the educated classes, and as the state sweeps up even more people in its indiscriminate mobilization, that will only, in turn, weaken and damage both its society and economy.
It's like Darwin's Theory of Evolution, except in reverse. Natural de-selection and Pol Pot's Year Zero all rolled up on one.

Please don't confuse the Russian State and the Russian People.

A vast, vast majority of the people of Russia don't want this war and are very much against it, expect they don't have the privilege and luxury of free speech.

Save your hate for Putin and Co, not the general population.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.