Russian invasion of Ukraine

Please don't confuse the Russian State and the Russian People.

A vast, vast majority of the people of Russia don't want this war and are very much against it, expect they don't have the privilege and luxury of free speech.

Save your hate for Putin and Co, not the general population.
Not a genocidal person, or a bad one, I don't like hate as a feeling in general, it carries too much weight in your soul, and you tend to feel it, like an illness.

Over 100 years since they've been doing the same, to their neighbours, their partners, their blood in some cases. Not saying other nations haven't done worse. But change happened, most moved forward, apologised, paid for it, lost men, lost grandeur, some disappeared forever.

Yet the Russians have remained the same. In the era of globalism, where 50 years from now, we'll be talking about bases on the moon, and robot servants, where we should evolve, fix our planet for our children, drive change in our society, make it better, fix the mistakes of our parents etc. And the constant? Russians have remained the same.

The same lethargic, arrogant, inward directed, homicidal, aggressive state, to follow your chain, as they were 10 years, 20, 30 50 100, years.

And you still think people are not to blame?

Fucking LOL, 145 Million cowards. They should never be forgiven for the sin of Ukraine.

Don't know this guy,think he's Swedish....he posted.

"What are they feeding the defenders of Bakhmut?......What kind of T-3000 monsters have Ukraine deployed there?..it seem every day they just swat away attack after attack after attack"

Hahaha.

Slava Ukraini.
In 2014 when Cossacks defended Donetsk airport the orcs called them cyborgs. Because they couldn't understand how human can fight like that.

Glory to the Heroes!

A vast, vast majority of the people of Russia don't want this war and are very much against it

Really? Where the fuck are they?

If Iranian school girls can stand up and protest en masse against a violent regime which has quashed free speech for 50 years then Russian's could if they wanted to.

7 months into this war, the sad reality needs to dawn on people that most Russians support this war and have the same views towards Ukraine and Crimea as Putin. Their objections are to the war effecting them, not the war happening.

Look at Navalny. He's a "good" Russian the biggest opposition to Putin, but he still says Crimea belongs to Russia.

Please don't confuse the Russian State and the Russian People.

A vast, vast majority of the people of Russia don't want this war and are very much against it, expect they don't have the privilege and luxury of free speech.

Save your hate for Putin and Co, not the general population.
Don't disagree with the sentiment, but because they don't have freedom of speech, we cannot really conclude that the 'vast, vast majority of the people of Russia don't want this war and are very much against it.'

It strikes me that many were quite happy to ignore what was happening in Ukraine, as long as they remained directly unaffected by it.

Seems like the fucker will be sending upwards of 700K-1Mil orcs to the front. Mindboggling to digest such a number, painful to asses the internal damage this will do.

The hundreds of thousands that have fled, and yet the society has yet to rebel against the midget.

As it has been said previously, Iranian teenagers have more balls, guts and mental capacity to demand change and betterment than this soulless, brainwashed, horrid nation.
A slight correction if I may. The Iranian situation is different. The people that are protesting are Kurds. They have been lumped into Iran by geography and history but they remain Kurdish and as such subjugated. No rebellion is easy but it is perhaps easier if you already dislike/hate your oppressors. The Russian people have been brainwashed since the start of communism but it is still there country.

A slight correction if I may. The Iranian situation is different. The people that are protesting are Kurds. They have been lumped into Iran by geography and history but they remain Kurdish and as such subjugated. No rebellion is easy but it is perhaps easier if you already dislike/hate your oppressors. The Russian people have been brainwashed since the start of communism but it is still there country.
Must admit, wasn't fully aware of the Kurds, and their situation, a subject I'd love to learn about, so i will research it in detail.

40 odd years since the fall of the block, you'd think the "awakening" would have happened.

Here we are however, collectively behind Ukraine, because of Russia's imperialistic view of the world. I really hope Kherson fails spectacularly for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.