Russian invasion of Ukraine

9 Iranian drones also shot down,Kherson Region.

Slava Ukraini.
At least seven people were killed and eight injured in a Russian strike on a crowded market in the town of Avdiivka, the governor of Ukraine’s eastern Donetsk region said.

Isn't that your cousin's town? Hope he and his family are OK.

Please don't confuse the Russian State and the Russian People.

A vast, vast majority of the people of Russia don't want this war and are very much against it, expect they don't have the privilege and luxury of free speech.

Save your hate for Putin and Co, not the general population.
Cough cough.

The vast majority support the attacks and war, they just don’t want to fight in it.

At least seven people were killed and eight injured in a Russian strike on a crowded market in the town of Avdiivka, the governor of Ukraine’s eastern Donetsk region said.

Isn't that your cousin's town? Hope he and his family are OK.

Yeah,that's where he's fighting,that type of shit has been the norm for years.
The Russians will never take Avdiivka or Bakhmut.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't disagree with the sentiment, but because they don't have freedom of speech, we cannot really conclude that the 'vast, vast majority of the people of Russia don't want this war and are very much against it.'

It strikes me that many were quite happy to ignore what was happening in Ukraine, as long as they remained directly unaffected by it.
Does that not apply to most countries when they go into a conflict, I was totally against the second Gulf Conflict, but it did not stop me supporting our troops when they were there.

Cough cough.

The vast majority support the attacks and war, they just don’t want to fight in it.

Like the belligerent old twat on that video yesterday, all full of bluster and toughness but in the privileged position that he was too young to feature in WW2 and way too old to get called up for the 'special military operation' (yet). As he boasted: "I'd volunteer myself but I'm too old (phew)"

I know and talk to numerous Russians, they are utterly ashamed at what is going on
I think the majority can agree there are good people in every place on Earth. Every country has its own bunch of good and bad. Fuck me, we have our own here in the UK, just run across to Liverpool. ( Lol )

Just unfortunate I guess, most delusional, war-mongering, ignorant bunch of "ashamed" individuals are from the same country.

The guy who has reported it is a pretty well respected journalist and Musk denying it doesn't really mean anything these days.

He's obviously having a bit of a nightmare at the moment, this Twitter takeover bid is destroying him. He's got 17 days to find $44Bn that he doesn't have to buy a company that's worth $35Bn and if he doesn't get the money together in time he's going into a lawsuit that will see all his private correspondence become public and cost him billions.

He's going to get more and more volatile as that October 28th deadline to close the twitter deal gets closer.
I feel sorry for the guy, he must be down to his last 20 billion USD by now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.