Russian invasion of Ukraine

You probably read it alongside most on here chap. All the luvvies that slate it have an uncanny way of knowing it's contents before even I do : /

As for wiping my bot with newsreel, the last time I did that was in the early sixties in our outside lav were mother would cut it up into neat squares and affix them to a nail on the door. We were poor back then with not a pot to piss in but we were happy souls.
Can certainly relate to your last para (60s for me too).
Happy day's though as you say

If Russians seriously believe this shit then they really are cretins.

Roll up, roll up, come and see the Russian's newly arrived in Chester Zoo (and other zoos too).

Last edited:
Then came the dreaded Izal which was the devils own work. Basically grease proof paper on a roll. They medicated it to keep us safe against infection from Cholera, Smallpox, Diphtheria, Influenza, Swine Fever, Malaria, Worms, and Typhus, even though the slippery sheets left us kids covered in waste. The Daily Mail would have been a Luxury!

Anyway I'll leave it there as were ever so slightly off topix.
didn't protect you from skid marks though

Honnestly, if Russians believe this shit, then they deserve every bad thing that can possibly happen to them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.