Russian invasion of Ukraine

Be warned on twitter that people are posting links that look like videos on Ukrain. I managed to stop an accidental click on one I assume it will be a virus installer.

Tried to report it but no options for such a report.

Self quote. I just looked again for Ukraine news and I’d say 75% at least of the tweets are now these dodgy links.

Be warned on twitter that people are posting links that look like videos on Ukrain. I managed to stop an accidental click on one I assume it will be a virus installer.

Tried to report it but no options for such a report.
Just seen your reply Grunge it’s be wary of Ukraine news or something else like it

Last edited:
Just seen your reply Grunge it’s be wary of Ukraine news or something else like it
Not so much be wary of Ukraine news , just that #UkraineWar seems to be one of the hashtags they are using. Seems to be “Russia” “Britain” “America” “Canada” “Ukraine” “UkraineWar”

I don’t doubt lots of others too will be getting hit and it seems to be spamming a LOT.

So just a general warning to check before you click really :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.