Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russia has already been "backed into a corner".

Their armies were routed in Kyiv and Kharkiv. Their naval flagship was sunk. Their Black sea fleet has been driven from Sevastopol. Their iconic bridge has been blown up twice.

No nukes.

This should tell you something about how empty their threats are, and also why they are making them.

Getting round a table for peace talks nearly a decade ago was Ukraine’s and the West’s mistake. Putin was never keeping his word and emboldened him to come back even worse in February 2022. No one can negotiate whilst Putin is still in power.

The Russian’s will not be defeated here, for all the bravado of those on here revelling in Ukraine “victories” you do realise if Russia is backed into a corner they’ll just unleash the Nuclear option. It’s inevitable, the best outcome for everyone’s sake is to get around the “peace table”, if not it ends badly.
Nonsense. Russian propaganda. The day Putin negotiates in good faith is the day that Crewe win the PL.
Ukraine’s goal is limited to expelling the Russians from their territory and that is perfectly doable. The price is heavy but Ukraine will succeed.

Last edited:
Nonsense. Russian propaganda. The day Putin negotiates in good faith is the day that Crewe win the PL.
Ukraine’s goal is limited to expelling the Russians from their territory and that is perfectly doable. The price is heavy but Ukraine will succeed.
Hope you’re right but if you remember at the beginning of this conflict Putin said something along the lines of, if anyone interferes they will see a retaliation that’s never been seen before. A Russian critic of Putin said he was ashamed to be Russian and Putin was waving the nuclear option like someone who’d flash the fob of a new car.

I’ve purposely not read this thread very often just like I avoid the news as it’s not good for my anxiety, I just dip in every few months hoping there’s going to be a solution. I appreciate you put “nonsense” and explained, I’ll probably come back to have a read next year.

Yeah right, if that was you conscripted to the Russian Army? It’s so fucking sad, that lad probably didn’t want to be there. I don’t take pleasure in anyone’s death but must admit I’d love Putin to be assassinated.
They are not a proper army.
They are ferral murderers who don't think twice about torturing, raping and murdering innocent Ukranians who did not invite this upon themselves.
So yeah, fuck him and any other Russian who die there

The Russian’s will not be defeated here, for all the bravado of those on here revelling in Ukraine “victories” you do realise if Russia is backed into a corner they’ll just unleash the Nuclear option. It’s inevitable, the best outcome for everyone’s sake is to get around the “peace table”, if not it ends badly.
Russia is already backed into a corner both in Ukraine and on the worldwide stage

As for using the nuclear option, what exactly do you think he will do as, I for one don't see that occuring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.