Ruthless summer clear out

bapi said:
So who'll sign Dzeko? He's on 140k and no Bundesliga or Seria A club will offer him more than 70-80.
Don't think it'd be a problem for Edin, he's had little moans in the past about not playing, i think he'd be prepared to reduce his wages in return for more regular football.

Golden handshake if necessary to entice him to take a pay cut.

Why do the loaded Russian clubs never come in for our players? Anzhi go around spending £35million on Willian, can't one of them come and offer £25million for Nasri?

LoveCity said:

Why do the loaded Russian clubs never come in for our players? Anzhi go around spending £35million on Willian, can't one of them come and offer £25million for Nasri?

Luckily we have PSG and soon Monaco :)

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:

Luckily we have PSG and soon Monaco :)

PSG no chance already lavezzi, pastore, lucas, menez

Danamy said:
MSP said:
Danamy said:
Nothing ruthless about it, players on huge contracts and they should either pull in the same direction and earn their wages or they get shipped out, simples!

Balo's departure should show that if we want things to happen, they will.

No, it won't. Balotelli moved only because he accepted a huge wage cut to play for his boyhood team.

With wages most of City players who'd you expect to move are on, exactly same thing would have to happen and it doesn't happens often.The other thing is City to sell for peanuts like in Adebayor's case and that won't happen often too.

As long as City pays top dollar in wages, it's never going to be easy to sell players unless they're quality of Yaya, Silva, Aguero.

So, you can bet your house none of potential departures won't be easy job to do. Dzeko, Lescott, Tevez, Kolarov.. all overpaid and won't get close to that anywhere

If you think that Balo took a huge pay cut and gave up the last two years of his contract just to join Milan you seriously need to put that crack pipe down.

The only reason he's at Milan is because we wanted it to happen, if we didn't he'd still be here seeing out his contract.

As for Adebayor his contract was paid up to get him off the books and we've also had to subsidise RSC and Bridge loan deals.

This summer we'll be in a better place to shuffle the pack, evolve and go again starting a new chapter.

Of course he would not be at Milan if City did not want to sell him, you don't have to be Einstein or ITK to figure that out. It's common sense stuff toddlers can figure out and please spare me of presenting it like it is some advanced analysis.

But if he did not take a wage cut and I've read he did for as much as 1.5 mil. EUR per year, than Milan would not sign him as current Milan does not pay 2010 City's wages. Simple as that.

Same stuff has to happen with other players on big wages too to have a chance of selling them. Dzeko's Dortmund rumors and Klopp's words about it on other thread perfectly prove what I said earlier - Dzeko has to take wage cut, probably big one to have a chance to sign for them. And he'd have to do it wherever he would think about to move. And he still has more fans and reputation at other clubs than likes of Kolarov or Lescott do. They'd have to accept third of what they are on now to be signed by someone.

City wanted to sell RSC, Adebayor or Bridge and wanted it hard but it wasn't as easy as you make it with that "city wanted it, that's why it happened" bollocks.

MSP said:
Danamy said:
MSP said:
No, it won't. Balotelli moved only because he accepted a huge wage cut to play for his boyhood team.

With wages most of City players who'd you expect to move are on, exactly same thing would have to happen and it doesn't happens often.The other thing is City to sell for peanuts like in Adebayor's case and that won't happen often too.

As long as City pays top dollar in wages, it's never going to be easy to sell players unless they're quality of Yaya, Silva, Aguero.

So, you can bet your house none of potential departures won't be easy job to do. Dzeko, Lescott, Tevez, Kolarov.. all overpaid and won't get close to that anywhere

If you think that Balo took a huge pay cut and gave up the last two years of his contract just to join Milan you seriously need to put that crack pipe down.

The only reason he's at Milan is because we wanted it to happen, if we didn't he'd still be here seeing out his contract.

As for Adebayor his contract was paid up to get him off the books and we've also had to subsidise RSC and Bridge loan deals.

This summer we'll be in a better place to shuffle the pack, evolve and go again starting a new chapter.

Of course he would not be at Milan if City did not want to sell him, you don't have to be Einstein or ITK to figure that out. It's common sense stuff toddlers can figure out and please spare me of presenting it like it is some advanced analysis.

But if he did not take a wage cut and I've read he did for as much as 1.5 mil. EUR per year, than Milan would not sign him as current Milan does not pay 2010 City's wages. Simple as that.

Same stuff has to happen with other players on big wages too to have a chance of selling them. Dzeko's Dortmund rumors and Klopp's words about it on other thread perfectly prove what I said earlier - Dzeko has to take wage cut, probably big one to have a chance to sign for them. And he'd have to do it wherever he would think about to move. And he still has more fans and reputation at other clubs than likes of Kolarov or Lescott do. They'd have to accept third of what they are on now to be signed by someone.

City wanted to sell RSC, Adebayor or Bridge and wanted it hard but it wasn't as easy as you make it with that "city wanted it, that's why it happened" bollocks.

I'm sorry if it tarnishes your thoughts about Balo but even with his wages reduced per annum with Milan he's been handsomely paid in the deal with the remainder of his contract in mind.

Dzeko was close to being used as bait and a makeweight in the RVP deal last summer so your argument about him having to take a pay cut to move is flawed, there's means and ways of getting moves for players that aren't wanted/needed, it's not cheap but there's ways.

I agree with you that your not going to make a profit on players unless they're the quality of Yaya, Silva and Aguero and that's why the Etihad Campus is so important for the future of the club.

As for RSC and Bridge, there's been less interest for them two players hence the reason why we've had to subsidise the loan deals for so long.

I hope the above analysis is not too advanced for you?

Dan, do you believe Aguero will leave this season for a potential swap for Ronaldo?

What you reckon with Mancini, stay or go?

Also I reckon Kolarov, Lescott, Sinclair, Nasri, Tevez should go. I'd keep Edin, but I reckon he's off to BVB as Ive posted about already in those threads. A lot of smoke around that too.

I'd move Garcia on too, although I believe management will say its too soon. He's no Alonso.

Danamy said:
MSP said:
Danamy said:

I'm sorry if it tarnishes your thoughts about Balo but even with his wages reduced per annum with Milan he's been handsomely paid in the deal with the remainder of his contract in mind.

Dzeko was close to being used as bait and a makeweight in the RVP deal last summer so your argument about him having to take a pay cut to move is flawed, there's means and ways of getting moves for players that aren't wanted/needed, it's not cheap but there's ways.

I agree with you that your not going to make a profit on players unless they're the quality of Yaya, Silva and Aguero and that's why the Etihad Campus is so important for the future of the club.

As for RSC and Bridge, there's been less interest for them two players hence the reason why we've had to subsidise the loan deals for so long.

I hope the above analysis is not too advanced for you?

Not at all, nothing advanced in it, same respinned bollocks :)

But I appreciate your belief that it's advanced and knowledge stuff, you'll impress few with it, I'm sure :)

To be precise.. I don't have anything about you and I don't think that you don't have some words from inside the club but you're insulting my and everyone's else intelligence presenting basic stuff as some wise man words and that's why I've reacted like I did. Can't stand that.

Most of our players have to take wage cut off to join other clubs and it's never easy to sell them as much as club wants it, you can make it as fancy as you want but that is FACHT :)

the lineups here are simply hilarious, team with cavani aguero silva suarez bale and 2 slow midfielders will be twatted left and right from every half decent team. better invest the 40+ mill on box to box and deep playmaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.