Ruthless summer clear out

MSP said:
Danamy said:
MSP said:
Of course he would not be at Milan if City did not want to sell him, you don't have to be Einstein or ITK to figure that out. It's common sense stuff toddlers can figure out and please spare me of presenting it like it is some advanced analysis.

But if he did not take a wage cut and I've read he did for as much as 1.5 mil. EUR per year, than Milan would not sign him as current Milan does not pay 2010 City's wages. Simple as that.

Same stuff has to happen with other players on big wages too to have a chance of selling them. Dzeko's Dortmund rumors and Klopp's words about it on other thread perfectly prove what I said earlier - Dzeko has to take wage cut, probably big one to have a chance to sign for them. And he'd have to do it wherever he would think about to move. And he still has more fans and reputation at other clubs than likes of Kolarov or Lescott do. They'd have to accept third of what they are on now to be signed by someone.

City wanted to sell RSC, Adebayor or Bridge and wanted it hard but it wasn't as easy as you make it with that "city wanted it, that's why it happened" bollocks.

I'm sorry if it tarnishes your thoughts about Balo but even with his wages reduced per annum with Milan he's been handsomely paid in the deal with the remainder of his contract in mind.

Dzeko was close to being used as bait and a makeweight in the RVP deal last summer so your argument about him having to take a pay cut to move is flawed, there's means and ways of getting moves for players that aren't wanted/needed, it's not cheap but there's ways.

I agree with you that your not going to make a profit on players unless they're the quality of Yaya, Silva and Aguero and that's why the Etihad Campus is so important for the future of the club.

As for RSC and Bridge, there's been less interest for them two players hence the reason why we've had to subsidise the loan deals for so long.

I hope the above analysis is not too advanced for you?

Not at all, nothing advanced in it, same respinned bollocks :)

But I appreciate your belief that it's advanced and knowledged stuff, you'll fish few with it, I'm sure :)

I'm glad it sunk in this time around ;-)

MSP said:
Danamy said:
MSP said:
Of course he would not be at Milan if City did not want to sell him, you don't have to be Einstein or ITK to figure that out. It's common sense stuff toddlers can figure out and please spare me of presenting it like it is some advanced analysis.

But if he did not take a wage cut and I've read he did for as much as 1.5 mil. EUR per year, than Milan would not sign him as current Milan does not pay 2010 City's wages. Simple as that.

Same stuff has to happen with other players on big wages too to have a chance of selling them. Dzeko's Dortmund rumors and Klopp's words about it on other thread perfectly prove what I said earlier - Dzeko has to take wage cut, probably big one to have a chance to sign for them. And he'd have to do it wherever he would think about to move. And he still has more fans and reputation at other clubs than likes of Kolarov or Lescott do. They'd have to accept third of what they are on now to be signed by someone.

City wanted to sell RSC, Adebayor or Bridge and wanted it hard but it wasn't as easy as you make it with that "city wanted it, that's why it happened" bollocks.

I'm sorry if it tarnishes your thoughts about Balo but even with his wages reduced per annum with Milan he's been handsomely paid in the deal with the remainder of his contract in mind.

Dzeko was close to being used as bait and a makeweight in the RVP deal last summer so your argument about him having to take a pay cut to move is flawed, there's means and ways of getting moves for players that aren't wanted/needed, it's not cheap but there's ways.

I agree with you that your not going to make a profit on players unless they're the quality of Yaya, Silva and Aguero and that's why the Etihad Campus is so important for the future of the club.

As for RSC and Bridge, there's been less interest for them two players hence the reason why we've had to subsidise the loan deals for so long.

I hope the above analysis is not too advanced for you?

Not at all, nothing advanced in it, same respinned bollocks :)

But I appreciate your belief that it's advanced and knowledge stuff, you'll impress few with it, I'm sure :)

To be precise.. I don't have anything about you and I don't think that you don't have some words from inside the club but you're insulting my and everyone's else intelligence presenting basic stuff as some wise man words and that's why I've reacted like I did. Can't stand that.

Most of our players have to take wage cut off to join other clubs and it's never easy to sell them as much as club wants it, you can make it as fancy as you want but that is FACHT :)

Hold on a minute, you said?

Balotelli moved only because he accepted a huge wage cut to play for his boyhood team
I disagreed with that statement and and gave a reason why, nothing more, nothing less?

If you think that's insulting yours and everyone's intelligence then you must not of read my post the same way as i typed it.

Anyway i'll leave it there as we'll just go around in circles otherwise, agree to disagree and all that!

NipHolmes said:
Dan, do you believe Aguero will leave this season for a potential swap for Ronaldo?

What you reckon with Mancini, stay or go?

Also I reckon Kolarov, Lescott, Sinclair, Nasri, Tevez should go. I'd keep Edin, but I reckon he's off to BVB as Ive posted about already in those threads. A lot of smoke around that too.

I'd move Garcia on too, although I believe management will say its too soon. He's no Alonso.

I wish i had a crystal ball Nip, but the answers to your questions will depend a lot on who the manager is?

If Mancini carries on then without doubt Cavani will be on his list , in my opinion Dzeko and Kolarov will depart as they were looking at moving on last summer with a few teams in for them, and maybe Lescott?

If for example Jose was to come then it'll be Falcao on his list and it's for this reason why everyone's touting Falcao to Chelsea as they see Jose returning to the Bridge.

We did put an offer in for Ronaldo a couple of seasons ago under ridiculous terms of contract and i'm hearing with the launch of Nike this summer another offer could well be in the pipeline, so we'll see?

As for Aguero being involved in the deal, i did hear when he first signed that he'll one day end up at Real Madrid and to enjoy him whilst he's here, I'm hoping it was just bravado from the Spanish fella that told me.

Danamy said:
NipHolmes said:
Dan, do you believe Aguero will leave this season for a potential swap for Ronaldo?

What you reckon with Mancini, stay or go?

Also I reckon Kolarov, Lescott, Sinclair, Nasri, Tevez should go. I'd keep Edin, but I reckon he's off to BVB as Ive posted about already in those threads. A lot of smoke around that too.

I'd move Garcia on too, although I believe management will say its too soon. He's no Alonso.

I wish i had a crystal ball Nip, but the answers to your questions will depend a lot on who the manager is?

If Mancini carries on then without doubt Cavani will be on his list , in my opinion Dzeko and Kolarov will depart as they were looking at moving on last summer with a few teams in for them, and maybe Lescott?

If for example Jose was to come then it'll be Falcao on his list and it's for this reason why everyone's touting Falcao to Chelsea as they see Jose returning to the Bridge.

We did put an offer in for Ronaldo a couple of seasons ago under ridiculous terms of contract and i'm hearing with the launch of Nike this summer another offer could well be in the pipeline, so we'll see?

As for Aguero being involved in the deal, i did hear when he first signed that he'll one day end up at Real Madrid and to enjoy him whilst he's here, I'm hoping it was just bravado from the Spanish fella that told me.

I forgot your balls were flesh not crystal!

Aguero for Ronaldo works for both clubs although I wish we had both.

Anyway cheers for reply :)

I'd be happy with moving Dzeko on for someone a bit more reliable, he's given some good performances but sometimes he can't control the ball and is ineffective. He's a player i think best suits leagues where you don't have to scrap for every ball like Italy or Germany.

In his place, obviously Cavani or Falcao have to be considered, we lost out last year on RVP and it may have cost us this year and we can't really afford to lose out on goals again, our Champions League form has been dismal and the lack of goals scored is pretty much the root of the problem, especially at home.

Cavani has been bang on form for 2 years so i'd take him over Falcao who has done the same but was a bit quieter elsewhere, either of them would vastly improve our options. For our 4th option i think we could get any one of Aduriz or Di Natale on the cheap but there is also El Shaarawy who is only 20... All worth a shout but i think i'd like to see a more home grown type striker coming through, especially if we aren't going to be breaking the bank, Guidetti once fit can easily become a 4th option.

Our midfield also still leaves a lot to be desired, Barry is starting to get old and although i think he's on of our unsung heroes 99% of the time but sometimes the game is just to quick. He was a ghost playing against Madrid, hopefully Rodwell can fill this gap as he grows and learns, also Garcia should hopefully adapt better to English football over the coming year and will turn good so alongside Yaya we'll be OK.

I'd be happy for us to move Nasri on because he has been a bit sub par this year and has gone missing in every game i've seen. We should have a chip at someone like Isco who is at a club that really needs the money, him or Goetze would be great players and definitely for the future.

Other than that i think we have a solid defence which this year has just been tinkered with a bit to much. Nastajic is looking a great buy and Lescott/Kompany obviously for the most part are immense. Micah will be back soon to compete with Zabs who has been solid but i think Micah provides the better attacking option and Zabs can obviously fill in anywhere. Kolarov/Clichy are great players to have competing in that position and both provide unique options down the left so defensive wise i think we are pretty solid and when all players are fit we are looking good.

As i team when fully fit we are looking good and right now i think we are struggling because of missing players, more so Yaya who is what makes us tick and is the anchor we need, the loss of our captain and the man who runs our midfield has sent us a bit astray over the last few games but it will resolve soon.

A long with a few people who could leave we just need one or two additions which will cement the problems which have plagued us this year.

Falcao was great with Porto and also Athletico last year. He's been in great form for 3 seasons now. Di Natalie is too old and happy where he is.

Paulinho link makes me think he will be our new CDM
summer.

_______________________Hart________________________

_Zabaleta________Kompany____Nastasic__________Clichy_

______________________Garcia_______________________

________________Y.Toure_____Milner__________________

_Silva______________________________________Aguero_

______________________Cavani______________________

S1 - Pantilimon
S2 - Richards
S3 - Kolarov
S4 - Barry
S5 - Rodwell
S6 - Nasri
S7 - Tevez

We dont need a major clear out in my opinion perhaps a change in style and similar to what United have done last summer buy a consistent goalscorer, Aguero has proven he can get 20 goals a season in the prem however he does it in fits and starts so Cavani or Falcao will do.

I put Javi Garcia in because I think he could do a job as the anchor man style role where all he has to do is protect the back four, we have to remember that he was injured for an important part of his bedding in period so that may be why he looks crap now but he does show glimpses.

I also think we either need to find some cheap squad player to compliment our first choice squad or bring through some youth we now have some experienced EDS players stick them in with some experience around them and see how the get on;

Reece Wabara - Right Back
Karim Rekik - Centre Back
Abdi Ibrahim - Defensive Midfielder
Abdul Razak - Central Midfielder
Emyr Huws - Central Midfielder
Omar Elabdellaoui - Central Midfielder/Right Winger
Adam Drury - Right Winger
Jeremy Helan - Left Winger
Harry Bunn - Striker
Alex Nimely - Striker

Pughie said:
_______________________Hart________________________

_Zabaleta________Kompany____Nastasic__________Clichy_

______________________Garcia_______________________

________________Y.Toure_____Milner__________________

_Silva______________________________________Aguero_

______________________Cavani______________________

S1 - Pantilimon
S2 - Richards
S3 - Kolarov
S4 - Barry
S5 - Rodwell
S6 - Nasri
S7 - Tevez

We dont need a major clear out in my opinion perhaps a change in style and similar to what United have done last summer buy a consistent goalscorer, Aguero has proven he can get 20 goals a season in the prem however he does it in fits and starts so Cavani or Falcao will do.

I put Javi Garcia in because I think he could do a job as the anchor man style role where all he has to do is protect the back four, we have to remember that he was injured for an important part of his bedding in period so that may be why he looks crap now but he does show glimpses.

I also think we either need to find some cheap squad player to compliment our first choice squad or bring through some youth we now have some experienced EDS players stick them in with some experience around them and see how the get on;

Reece Wabara - Right Back
Karim Rekik - Centre Back
Abdi Ibrahim - Defensive Midfielder
Abdul Razak - Central Midfielder
Emyr Huws - Central Midfielder
Omar Elabdellaoui - Central Midfielder/Right Winger
Adam Drury - Right Winger
Jeremy Helan - Left Winger
Harry Bunn - Striker
Alex Nimely - Striker

I like the look of that line up. Though in an ideal world I'd swap Cavani for Falcao and Milner for Moutinho.

hart
zab vince nasty clichy
yaya ???
silva nasri
cavani aguero

pantilimon
richards
varane
barry
winger???
falcao
guidetti

ashmcfc7 said:
hart
zab vince nasty clichy
yaya ???
silva nasri
cavani aguero

pantilimon
richards
varane
barry
winger???
falcao
guidetti
Just LOL.

One of the best young Cb's in the world is going to join and sit on the bench and arguably the finest out and out striker in the world will sit alongside him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.