RVP Agrees MCFC Move

Cracking player... But I for one will never forget some of his comments about our status and rise over the last 5 years, nor his reaction to the South Stand after his goal during the 4-2 win under Hughes.

Plus I can see thus turning into another Rooney situation, where our interest is used as a bargaining tool for negotiations elsewhere.

Manx Blue said:
Cracking player... But I for one will never forget some of his comments about our status and rise over the last 5 years, nor his reaction to the South Stand after his goal during the 4-2 win under Hughes.

Did you forgot what Clichy said ?

Tevez City said:
Manx Blue said:

Did you forgot what Clichy said ?

Didn't know Clichy said anything

FantasyIreland said:
r.soleofsalford said:
FantasyIreland said:
I reckon Cavani would represent far better value.

Bye Bye Edin?

is there a city player you like ?

This should be good......go on explain what the fuck you're talking about?

i just thought i`d ask, i like to hear the positives as well as the negatives, i think i read somewhere you werent over keen on balotelli.

i may of courses be mistaken and if so apologies, and of courses everybody is entitled to an opinion even if their wrong :)

johnmc said:
This won't happen. Not this summer.

Want a wager on it?

As I said the other day before I got shot down that it's a done deal and now the media all of a sudden have picked up on it ;o)

He's already bought a house in Alderly Edge

if this true then i hope we sell dzeko cause the guys not doing well on the field<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:14 am --<br /><br />
Kinky Magic said:
johnmc said:

Want a wager on it?

As I said the other day before I got shot down that it's a done deal and now the media all of a sudden have picked up on it ;o)

how do you know he bought a house

Salar said:
if this true then i hope we sell dzeko cause the guys not doing well on the field

-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:14 am --

Kinky Magic said:
johnmc said:

Want a wager on it?

Dzeko to Arsenal in part ex? :o)

Salar said:
if this true then i hope we sell dzeko cause the guys not doing well on the field

-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:14 am --

Kinky Magic said:
johnmc said:

Want a wager on it?

Because he was seen in the Arndale buying blankets & cushions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.