RVP Agrees MCFC Move

Fella, don't pull that shit, you've had 16 posts for like a year and you expect people not to suspect you as a WUM?

I don't disbelieve or believe you, I couldn't give a shit, I'll believe it when he's running around in a city shirt.

But don't start slagging the board off

I don't think it will happen and i hope not. Van Persie is nearly 30. It would go the Kaka route i feel. And i don't think Arsenal would this time sell to us even if he doesn't sign a new contract.

Jumanji said:
From Duncan Castles (the author's) twitter:
@DuncanCastles was first to break Nasri agreeing a deal with us. A number of journo's knocked his story.
Retweeted by Duncan Castles

Can't knock the man, he seems to be spot on lately. Definitely a cut above the average English journo.

BlueCityfan said:
I don't think it will happen and i hope not. Van Persie is nearly 30. It would go the Kaka route i feel. And i don't think Arsenal would this time sell to us even if he doesn't sign a new contract.
Kaka's problem is not age. Injuries took away the immense pace that made him so lethal. Van Persie's game does not rely on pace...more so on touch and technique

Some fans will be disappointed he's not signing they get snippets here bullshit there house here house there one word for it gulabul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.