RVP - City linked by Ladyman and the Times (merged)

Embarrassed about Van Persie

When i saw the Sun this morning with Bobby saying City need Van Persie i was with a red and he was quite smug with his comments about City buying any player that shows a bit of form, and TBH i agreed with him(inside). Surely we have enough top players now that we have to sell before we buy. Yes we have got this far by spending but how far will it go? And no i'm not a blue who hates the current setup just 1 who thinks that we should gell well with the players we have!

Re: Embarrassed about Van Persie

Shite point, wrong forum.

Other than that, I look forward to further gems such as "which socks to wear" and "I'm really a rag, look at me", of course you may post a blinder such as "I have rag friends but lack the nous to shoot their pathetic points down"

SWP's back said:

Other than that, I look forward to further gems such as "which socks to wear" and "I'm really a rag, look at me", of course you may post a blinder such as "I have rag friends but lack the nous to shoot their pathetic points down"

I just post in active topics, not a rag, City seasoncard holder for many years, just took the piss out of him and i normally wear the first socks i find! But i suppose u think if we don't win the league this year with the players we have we should buy some more, and if we do lets buy some more anyway? Hey i know there's a 19/20 year old kid playing in holland at the mo who's scored 20 goals in 20 games, lets buy him! Oh sorry he's already ours!

collie41 said:
SWP's back said:

I just post in active topics, not a rag, City seasoncard holder for many years, just took the piss out of him and i normally wear the first socks i find! But i suppose u think if we don't win the league this year with the players we have we should buy some more, and if we do lets buy some more anyway? Hey i know there's a 19/20 year old kid playing in holland at the mo who's scored 20 goals in 20 games, lets buy him! Oh sorry he's already ours!
You didn't post in an active topic. You made your own and put it in off topic. A mod merged it into this.

I believe we should always try where possible to improve what we have within reason and

RvP >>>>>>>> Dzeko

Martin Samuel was just on ts and said he asked Mancini to say he will NOT make a bid for RVP atthe end of the season.

Bobby refused and changed subject apparently, so that's the just a morsel of info i have on it.

SWP's back said:
collie41 said:
SWP's back said:

You didn't post in an active topic. You made your own and put it in off topic. A mod merged it into this.

I believe we should always try where possible to improve what we have within reason and

RvP >>>>>>>> Dzeko

Sorry, active topic and wrong forum don't mean much to me, but u were rude and there's no excuse for that! Instead of trying to put people down why don't u put ur point across first? ie

RvP >>>>>>>> Dzeko[/quote]

^^^^
well I'd already posted that in this thread today so when you started a new one in off topic I decided, rather than repeat myself, to treat your thread with the disdain it deserved. And seriously "my rag mate took the piss....." how old are you?

SWP's back said:
^^^^
well I'd already posted that in this thread today so when you started a new one in off topic I decided, rather than repeat myself, to treat your thread with the disdain it deserved. And seriously "my rag mate took the piss....." how old are you?

42, y treat with disdain? I've been working from 7am till 10pm, sometimes don't have time to look at all ur posts to make sure u haven't posted something similar! how old r u? My guess would be either 18/24 student got too much time on her hands or 80+ got too much time on her hands!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.