Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Unbelievable how he used to get TV work, no idea as a manager and the charisma of a wet dishcloth. Hopefully never to be seen again.
He's cleared now.

Expect a Diana type interview with Gary Chuckle on Sky. Followed by a few pundit spots on MNF before he makes himself manager of Salford Rags and we get another Sky documentary on that.

Last edited:
Few weeks ago a few of us are playing padel in wilmslow, me and my rag mate are first to sit out as there are 6 of us

I glance at an adjoining court and Giggs is playing so I tell my mate who starts filming himself with giggs behind him in shot. “What the fuck are you doing” he yells and comes over to the side of the court. “Calm down mate he’s a Utd fan” I say. “Well he can stop fucking filming me” says Ryan and flounces off. He heard me shout back at him but deliberately avoided eye contact thereafter.

Fair to say he’s not the nicest ex player I’ve ever encountered

Few weeks ago a few of us are playing padel in wilmslow, me and my rag mate are first to sit out as there are 6 of us

I glance at an adjoining court and Giggs is playing so I tell my mate who starts filming himself with giggs behind him in shot. “What the fuck are you doing” he yells and comes over to the side of the court. “Calm down mate he’s a Utd fan” I say. “Well he can stop fucking filming me” says Ryan and flounces off. He heard me shout back at him but deliberately avoided eye contact thereafter.

Probably caught him doing an alleged criminal act...

The media overload will start now to turn brian briggs into a saintly figure, he’ll be all over punditry, even though hes a monotone boring **** (doesnt stop michael owen getting work)

Fair enough, hes not guilty of these accusations, but lets not forget hes a despicable human being who shagged his brothers sister. Ive a feeling that will be soon forgotten.

I hope his brother does more of those adverts

You should have slapped the ****

The media overload will start now to turn brian briggs into a saintly figure, he’ll be all over punditry, even though hes a monotone boring **** (doesnt stop michael owen getting work)

Fair enough, hes not guilty of these accusations, but lets not forget hes a despicable human being who shagged his brothers sister. Ive a feeling that will be soon forgotten.

I hope his brother does more of those adverts

695million fuckwits say that he is a really nice person - so that's good enough for me !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.