Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Just like the whole club (the scum) over the road, it stinks

the CPS are a joke, when a high-profile case pops up with any scum players involved you can bet money and pressure intimidation was used to drop the charges,

Once a case like this goes through the CPS system and into court the charges should not be allowed to be dropped.
There must have been enough police evidence presented to the CPS to change Giggs in the first place.

I hope she enjoys what's coming to her ? Now she is known as a cry wolf and money grabber and Giggs is free to do it again to somebody else

Yes I have read and heard from a few people that Brown is a total nob head and full of shit.
Read Brown got twatted the fuck out in Australia for being a nob. NME or might have been Select or Q said the assailant was lucky as Brown was a black belt at Karate, did make me giggle reading that.

Squire always came across as alright as did Reni
Mani seemed like a party animal

Hopefully Giggs goes down and his name gets changed to "Currency Giggs" when he's inside.

Ian Brown is a walking advert for how smoking loads of weed isn’t actually completely harmless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.