Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

That's two utd players have had the charges withdrawn. What are the odds on that ? Headline says cleared yet it also says the charges were withdrawn. It wasnt cleared at his trail nor was he found guilty so who has cleared him ?

Screenshot_20230718-112351_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Few weeks ago a few of us are playing padel in wilmslow, me and my rag mate are first to sit out as there are 6 of us

I glance at an adjoining court and Giggs is playing so I tell my mate who starts filming himself with giggs behind him in shot. “What the fuck are you doing” he yells and comes over to the side of the court. “Calm down mate he’s a Utd fan” I say. “Well he can stop fucking filming me” says Ryan and flounces off. He heard me shout back at him but deliberately avoided eye contact thereafter.

Fair to say he’s not the nicest ex player I’ve ever encountered
Yeh we had the same kind of thing a few weeks back as well, me and the chaps were having a casual game of croquet when I spotted him hiding in the bushes, I told my chum and he started to film him on his Sony handycam. He went berserk and demanded the tape, how we laughed over afternoon tea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.