Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

Hasn't he now said it's aimed at the Glazers? There's no two ways about it what that tweets all about but as you say can it be proven.

Unless he was speaking about Giggs in any of his tweets at the time (I assume he wasn't) I think they would struggle to find a link.

Would set an odd precedent where people with a business connection or friendship to defendants couldn't post that sort of stuff about other topics in case someone takes it the wrong way.

Last edited:
These types of cases generally always depend on one person's word against another. The fact there was a hung jury doesn't mean the evidence was too weak for a conviction. Even when someone is found not guilty that doesn't necessarily mean the prosecution was wrong to charge. Anyway, if the evidence was too weak to bring the case the jury would have found him not guilty.

I find it odd that they couldn't reach a verdict on any of the charges. One maybe, but three?! Suggests that some members of the jury were never going to be persuaded regardless of the evidence.

Either way, we won't ever be seeing him back on our TV screens or in football again.
Lee Hughes says hello.

Let’s face it, Giggs was always going to get away with it because the trial was in Manchester. The inbuilt bias of the jurors was always going to be a factor. Just like Slippy Steve when on trial in Liverpool.
if there is a re-trial it needs to be somewhere relatively impartial.
Like the Cayman Islands?

It was just a matter of time before ratboy pontificating on subjects he knows nothing about would get him into trouble.
His best one was that the UK gov “would be coming after City” for the UAE policy in Yemen.
All it’s done is create some sensationalist headlines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.