S.O.S.Save Our Shaun (Merged)

Re: S.O.S.

Etchy said:
i dont see how replacing shaun with a decent winger from serie a is... he will never be as liked by the fans as shaun, he wont be able to do wot shaun does, ive never seen anyone skip past players like him... no one will adapt as quick as having shaun will... surely if the fans want him to stay then why wud the club sell?

ps. hes english and academy trained, important for the EPL and the CL, wudnt make sense in selling, as mancini said its up to shaun, as shaun said hes staying, end of.

I take it you've not been watching football long then?

Re: Dear Mr Mancini

Joycee Banercheck said:
Originals said:
No he isn't good enough.

Makelele and Robben are alot better than SWP. He can easily be replaced by someone younger and more hunger.
Yes they are in their relative positions. They also don't happen to be in our squad and playing well for us in pre-season.

LA Galaxy, Club America and Vancouver Whitecaps we played against they aint decent sides plus these games are only friendlies. He'll probably stay but I wouldn't care if he went.

Blue Haze said:
Keep Sweep! :)

lee-mcfc said:
Love him hope he stays which i think he will

on a sad note just look at his twitter some racist **** going on at him

Cartmansanger Eric Cartman
@
@StringyMCFC @MCFC @swp29 SWP is a gawping black faggot, he'll be playing for Peterborough this time next year. #Citehtowinfuckall #shitteh
26 minutes ago
»

gavenackers Gaven Ackers
@
@Cartmansanger racist?
21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@
@gavenackers Just hate City pal. I hate everybody. Especially useless black fucks who can't cross a ball & let their country down @swp29
13 minutes ago

swp29 Shaun W-Phillips
@
@Cartmansanger so u being rascist now, don't understand ppl like that, what u following for hahahahahaha just got to laugh at some 1 like u
7 minutes ago

@
@swp29 You've been making people laugh on the pitch for years pal. Do you get a kick out of letting you country down you gawping queer? #fag
3 minutes ago
in reply to ↑

@swp29
Shaun W-Phillips
@Cartmansanger yea I know and very proud that can entertain u
44 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

What a fucking prick. Wonder if he'd say that if someone published his name and address?

Can't believe that account hasn't been banned. A credit to Sweep that he's taking it with his usual grace.
to post filth like this is against the law isnt it?... surely shaun has reported this vile facker to the police.

Everyone's speculating about this however, do we know of any right-footed wingers who'd be relatively cheap and be enough of an improvement? I can't. He's not exactly a star player but keep in mind they won't start often purely because they're out and out wingers......

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Blue Haze said:

lee-mcfc said:
Love him hope he stays which i think he will

on a sad note just look at his twitter some racist **** going on at him

What a fucking prick. Wonder if he'd say that if someone published his name and address?

Can't believe that account hasn't been banned. A credit to Sweep that he's taking it with his usual grace.
to post filth like this is against the law isnt it?... surely shaun has reported this vile abuse to the police.

can you block people on twitter ?

bluecityboy said:
Fanny Fart said:
Anyone know how long he has left on his deal?
1 year

I definitely think he's worth keeping then, his sell on value isn't particulary high right now anyway. Give him the chance to see if he can take his pre season form into the new season

bobmcfc said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Blue Haze said:

to post filth like this is against the law isnt it?... surely shaun has reported this vile abuse to the police.

can you block people on twitter ?
not on it myself, so dont really know, but I would certainly hope so

Originals said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Originals said:
No he isn't good enough.

Makelele and Robben are alot better than SWP. He can easily be replaced by someone younger and more hunger.
Yes they are in their relative positions. They also don't happen to be in our squad and playing well for us in pre-season.

LA Galaxy, Club America and Vancouver Whitecaps we played against they aint decent sides plus these games are only friendlies. He'll probably stay but I wouldn't care if he went.
Bit of a weird ending to a sentence. But I can live with that kind of thing having seen a goat once backflip through a mirror of air as if it was reflective imagery glass.

SWP's played the same, or probably more, amount of minutes than any of the players that RM's taken everywhere... and he's blitzed them all. Yet, when Silva, Balo have played, they've had that air of running-like-they-glide. So yeah, SWP aint as good, but he's been good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.