S T Prices

sboroMCFC said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Need some advice, wheres the best place to sit on my own? All my mates go with family etc, but the only family I have with season tickets is in the Family Stand, I was there for a season but just couldn't carry on with it, it was dreadful.

So, where to now?

;-P

106! That is where the loners like me sit!

Sounds like a plan to me. So when will I be able to order one? And how much will it set me back? (Sorry, I'm tired and all the colours are confusing me).

lancs blue said:
Paid £508 at the discount price last season (inc. £10 booking fee) - £463 for next season with no booking fee. £45 saving, not bad at all.
That's exactly the same for me. To be fair I assumed the "average 7% drop in price" or whatever it was would mean some got a higher percentage drop and I'd have my priced frozen (given I'm on an adult ticket in the East Stand Lower) so a drop of £45, or basically £2.36 a game, will do me fine!

dw7 said:
what a fucking joke a saving of £30 and its to be paid in 32 days why didnt they just say all this a few months back
To be fair in seasons past you'd have had to pay it before the end of March to get the lower price, so technically you've had an extra 2 months to save the money up. If you've spent that time spending your money and not putting it aside then that's not City's fault is it?

Matty said:
dw7 said:
what a fucking joke a saving of £30 and its to be paid in 32 days why didnt they just say all this a few months back
To be fair in seasons past you'd have had to pay it before the end of March to get the lower price, so technically you've had an extra 2 months to save the money up. If you've spent that time spending your money and not putting it aside then that's not City's fault is it?

Well said Matty - some people are never happy.

Matty said:
lancs blue said:
Paid £508 at the discount price last season (inc. £10 booking fee) - £463 for next season with no booking fee. £45 saving, not bad at all.
That's exactly the same for me. To be fair I assumed the "average 7% drop in price" or whatever it was would mean some got a higher percentage drop and I'd have my priced frozen (given I'm on an adult ticket in the East Stand Lower) so a drop of £45, or basically £2.36 a game, will do me fine!
In fact I'll save even more as it seems the booking fee has been reduced:-

How do I renew or buy a Seasoncard?
Renew or buy online here at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard</a>. Alternatively, call 0870 062 1894 (option 1). Lines are open seven days a week until 11pm weekdays and 9pm weekends. A £2 booking fee per ticket is payable on telephone purchases. No booking fee is payable when purchasing Seasoncards online.
Or visit the Stadium Box Office at the City of Manchester Stadium to purchase in person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.