S T Prices

I'm wondering how long transfers will be. I mean even if I move to 111 or 116 and I pay full whack over there it'll still be less than what I pay for renewing over where I am now.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
SouthStand211 said:
£20 reduction here at 211.

Thanks City... with the transfer fee's we'll be spending this is EXCELLENT value.

What's it like in 211?

yeah Im interested as well, thinking of looking at here with the lad, whats the atmosphere like ? does it carry up from below ?

It's a strange stand to be honest. Good mix of vocal people and those that watch the game. But when away teams dont fill the top tier it's a bit quiet. We cant really here 111 clearly, but you know that their signing.

SouthStand211 said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
SouthStand211 said:
£20 reduction here at 211.

Thanks City... with the transfer fee's we'll be spending this is EXCELLENT value.

What's it like in 211?

yeah Im interested as well, thinking of looking at here with the lad, whats the atmosphere like ? does it carry up from below ?

It's a strange stand to be honest. Good mix of vocal people and those that watch the game. But when away teams dont fill the top tier it's a bit quiet. We cant really here 111 clearly, but you know that their signing.

Who are they signing? Ryan Giggs to sing in Welsh so Hughes can understand?

Need some advice, wheres the best place to sit on my own? All my mates go with family etc, but the only family I have with season tickets is in the Family Stand, I was there for a season but just couldn't carry on with it, it was dreadful.

So, where to now?

;-P

Bluemoon115 said:
Need some advice, wheres the best place to sit on my own? All my mates go with family etc, but the only family I have with season tickets is in the Family Stand, I was there for a season but just couldn't carry on with it, it was dreadful.

So, where to now?

;-P

106! That is where the loners like me sit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.