S T Prices

carrconormcfc said:
lancs blue said:
carrconormcfc said:
If you were not a Seasoncard holder in 2008/09, you will be able to purchase a Seasoncard after 8th June 2009.

Does this mean newbies wont get the discounted prices?
Correct, as I understand it.

Hardly fair really

The lower price is a reward to existing seasoncard holders, a thank you for loyalty over the last season(s). It's perfectly fair.

just renewed mine, You cant argue with the price £473 for me and me lad

Just renewed mine. Paid £461 last year for my first s/t and just paid £369..........Bargain

CTID

MCFC_Freestyler said:
FFS, mine has gone up £120, if they didn't delay sending packs out i could of renewed before april like last year and i would be 21 and it would of cost me £289 for next season, but because they delayed it for people to save up i now have to pay as an adult as i was 22 last week!!!!!

You'd be 22 before the start of the season, so either way you'd be paying the same price.

carrconormcfc said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
carrconormcfc said:
Can you buy season tickets online? And do you need proof of age?
I ask this because I'm 16 but reckon I could get away with the U-16 prices

Yes you can buy them online, you cant really prove your age over the internet can you???

So you reckon I could get away with it?

You'd get caught, the "type" of ticket flashes through on the turnstyles as you enter.

And the discounted price is for existing S.T holders, its perfectly fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.