Safe Standing permitted at all PL / Championship stadiums - now Wembley (P22)

Season ticket holders who sit in the rail installed seats in the South Stand will have the opportunity to stand all match from January 1st 2022.

Not just season ticket holders :)

Everyone stands all game there anyway so this is more of just an official test phase.

Season ticket holders who sit in the rail installed seats in the South Stand will have the opportunity to stand all match from January 1st 2022.
That's funny. I've not used my seat in 115 in the 5 or so years I've had it lol.

Just for a laugh everyone should sit down!

Not just season ticket holders :)

Everyone stands all game there anyway so this is more of just an official test phase.
I was going to say; don't most of the fans in the whole lower tier of the South Stand (not just that particular section) stand anyway? No real difference now, apart from it being officially sanctioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.