Safe Standing permitted at all PL / Championship stadiums - now Wembley (P22)

Could anyone tell me if the whole bottom tier of the south stand was rail seating last year?
I Took some lads I work with on the tour yesterday and noticed that the whole bottom tier of the south was now safe standing . ( I thought it was only a few blocks near the away fans last season)
I have a uncle who sits in there but deferred last year and has come back for next season he isn’t great on his feet and wasn’t aware that it’s now all safe standing.

Could anyone tell me if the whole bottom tier of the south stand was rail seating last year?
I Took some lads I work with on the tour yesterday and noticed that the whole bottom tier of the south was now safe standing . ( I thought it was only a few blocks near the away fans last season)
I have a uncle who sits in there but deferred last year and has come back for next season he isn’t great on his feet and wasn’t aware that it’s now all safe standing.

The rail seats were in the whole of South Stand level 1 (inc the corners) from the first home game against Norwich. It wasn’t officially deemed a safe standing area until later in the season although obviously people were standing there anyway before that.

The rail seats were in the whole of South Stand level 1 (inc the corners) from the first home game against Norwich. It wasn’t officially deemed a safe standing area until later in the season although obviously people were standing there anyway before that.
Yes. The trial period officially started January 1st even though the system was installed before that date

Thanks .. I never really noticed the standing in all the stand from where I’m sat just the usual blocks near away fans . Wonder if it’s too late for him to get a move…

A bit disappointing that each club will only have 867 fans in a standing area, especially when thousands and thousands will be stood up behind each goal - but, one step at a time and hopefully more rail seats will be put in over the coming months.

Is that set up they’ve got in the away end at Old Trafford todays equivalent of safe standing or have they just not got round to removing the seats yet? Seemed to be worst of both worlds. There was barely room to stand because the seat was in the way. But it would be pointless sitting on it or you wouldn’t be able to see anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.