Safe Standing SS3

Is that a wind up or a wish on your part?

I don't want safe standing in SS3, or at least the front-ish section I'm in

It's true , all the away bit will be rail seating and then SSL3 home end
That would be me moving out then, which is a real pity as I was happy to call SS3 home until I was unable to attend matches for whatever reason.

That would be me moving out then, which is a real pity as I was happy to call SS3 home until I was unable to attend matches for whatever reason.
I'll admit I've not actually been up in SS3, but if it's a steep as people say would you not be able to see whilst sat down even if the person in front of you is standing? That's a genuine question.

I'll admit I've not actually been up in SS3, but if it's a steep as people say would you not be able to see whilst sat down even if the person in front of you is standing? That's a genuine question.
No, as if people stand up now (it's very intermittent) then you have to stand up to see anything. If you are near the stairs leading down to the exit to the concourse at the bottom of L3 then it's a constant issue as people stop to watch any action on their way for an early half time pint and an early dart around 80 minutes onwards

It's true , all the away bit will be rail seating and then SSL3 home end
Well I’ll be moving then, I can’t stand for 2 hours it fucks my back up, why would they do SSL3 anyway just do the whole of the bottom tier in the stadium.

Well I’ll be moving then, I can’t stand for 2 hours it fucks my back up, why would they do SSL3 anyway just do the whole of the bottom tier in the stadium.
I can only assume it’s been done on safety grounds as many do stand and it is quite steep. I’ve ended up in the row in front a few times after celebrating a big goal. No chance of that happening with a metal bar in front of you.

From a selfish point of view I’m made up if it happens as I’ve wanted it for years. Appreciate that it’s not for everyone though and a little surprised the club haven’t contacted season ticket holders to gauge opinions beforehand.

To be fair mate, with rail seating there's no obligation to stand, your view won't change, just less chance of falling forward when we score. it's not a crash barrier off a terrace.

To be fair mate, with rail seating there's no obligation to stand, your view won't change, just less chance of falling forward when we score. it's not a crash barrier off a terrace.
My view absolutely will change, when people stand up in front of me, I’m 8 rows from the back I cant see anything so have to stand as well. I agree with not falling forward and surprised that more people havent already, god help us if we all need to get out in a hurry.

The barriers definitely havent been in for any game before Saturday, my seat is the one next to the segregation so would have noticed if they were there before, im on Row Y and they started probably 4 or 5 rows back from me. Bit of a weird one sticking them there because as soon as we play someone who doesnt sell the full allocation (Palace in a couple of weeks) you'll get City fans in them seats who dont want to stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.