Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

Am I the only one who doesn't see him an upgrade on what we have already? And at 31, his best years are behind him, surely?

I'll get the 'don't call me Shirley' jokes out of the way now, shall I?

tangaroa said:
Am I the only one who doesn't see him an upgrade on what we have already? And at 31, his best years are behind him, surely?

I'll get the 'don't call me Shirley' jokes out of the way now, shall I?

So you don't think one of the most reliable and consistently quality right backs in the league is a far better option than the injury plagued,undependable,and technically limited,equivalent we currently employ?

At 31 he may not improve any,however.......he's extremely fit,still retains a great enthusiasm,is ideal in our system and brings a wealth of experience,all that,and we wont be paying a fee.

His age also allows for the natural progression of our youth.

Yep,you're certainly in the minority!

Not sure where the 'hate' for Sagna comes from. Have I missed something. Has he done one on us previously?
Think he would be atop signing. Played more games for Arsenal than any other over last three seasons. That must mean something. Would also sign Cole at LB as back up and HG. Experience and character. Cover for a couple of years.

Do some of you people not watch football?

Sagna would be a fantastic signing.

Hes quick, experienced and at a transfer cost of zero its a no brainer for me.

GX Blue said:
Do some of you people not watch football?

Sagna would be a fantastic signing.

Hes quick, experienced and at a transfer cost of zero its a no brainer for me.

Don't think zabba will be to pleased,the twat nutted him a couple a year ago.

Hart of the matter said:
Not sure where the 'hate' for Sagna comes from. Have I missed something. Has he done one on us previously?

Yes - Sagna trying to be the big man with Zabaleta because rio ferdinand kicked him the week before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.