Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

Yeah, every player is going to Turkey until most of them actually don't. I remember Kolo Toure had signed for two Turkish clubs...

John Cross, who is as close as it gets to Arsenal (and never shuts up about them despite being employed as a FOOTBALL journalist not an ARSENAL journalist by the Mirror), says Sagna's new advisers are steering him towards City.

Should be a good replacement for Micah, and we've also been linked with Lichtsteiner too as an alternative.

I suppose it all depends on wages in the end and trying to keep the wage bill down, plus we can offer the chance for silverware which has to be another attraction.

another that looks very likely! arsenal really are a stupid club aren't they?!

No brainer IMO, rotate and alternate Zab and Sagna just as Kolorov and Clichy have been rotated. No fee involved allows us to prioritise our cash on players that are going to be expensive.

richards30 said:
TheSoulhunter said:
I hope he doesn't come here.
Why? Free, good player?

Probably gonna cost a big chunk as a sign on fee though, but yeah would be a decent rotation player for Zabaleta.

Read an article today on Sagna and how much arsenal fans don't want to lose him. It also said that Sagna is naturally fit and was still one of the quickest players on the pitch even though he's getting older. He's probably a better player than Micah and the crucial thing is that he might actually be able to play once in a while, so we could be considerably stronger at right back next year than we were this. Getting him on a free will allow us to spend more money elsewhere and we'll get a quality, experienced back up right back for Zab who can even play centre half in case of emergency. I hated Sagna but the more I read about him the more I think this would be a great transfer for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.