Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

ForzaMancini said:
Zabaleta's definitely dipped this season. Nothing major given he was immaculate last season but he has only been a 7/10 this year for me and the lack of competition because of Richard's injuries is partly to blame. I wouldn't be unhappy if we signed Sagna but given his wages just seems unecessary. Take a punt on a young one like Byram at Leeds.
Why would we sign Bryam when Triepper has been out performing him in the Championship?
Sagna makes sense but he seems to be edging to a contract renewal. Chambers or Clyne would be my choice but RB defeinitely needs strenthning espcially with the way we play we've been fortunate Zabba hasn't been injured as he's been over worked.

John Cross ‏@johncrossmirror 14h
It already seems like a saga but now seems certain Bacary Sagna will leave Arsenal. Great shame. Worth noting #afc have offered him 3 years.

BOTH Manchester clubs likely to be keen. Inter, Galatasaray and offers from France. Sagna can talk to other PL clubs from May 19. Big shame.

Always thought of Sagna as one of the best right backs of the Premier League era. Hard to replace him. Committed and loyal, too.

Sagna coming ?

Sagna

Not sure why people are saying he'd be a good backup right back. He wouldn't be treated as back up. We alternate Clichy and Kolarov every single game. It would be the same with Zab and Sagna. Zab wouldn't be treated as a first choice. They'd be equal.

I think it would be a great deal, him and zabaleta both hard in the tackle, decent getting forward! A good like for like swap which wouldn't weaken the team when rotating!

Just one thing.......

He needs to sort his fcukin hair out first!!

Makes perfect sense. 2 years experienced quality cover. No brainer for me. As some have said, 2-3 years allows any potential youth players have time to develop to the required level.

Could there be an agreement with Arsenal that he if he leaves he doesn't join another premier league club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.