Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

Davs 19 said:
Davs 19 said:
meeesh said:
And the **** got Zab sent off down there a few seasons ago after that altercation

Fuck, forgot about that......give me a few minutes to reconsider my position........

Done that now.

He's a ****, fuck him.

Apologies about the Shrek thing but you did drop your guard and stick your chin out ;.)

Hahaha,but seriously I know he's gonna be a Blue probably as early as next week,and he will have to grow on me,but I'm not that impressed to be fair,but hey ho who am I to question our magnificent behind the scenes guys,I mean we have the Capital One Cup to defend after all

LoveCity said:
ca. £100,000/week over 3 years and a free transfer = £14m

An equivalent player of a younger age = ca. £15m-£20m transfer fee + ca. £14m in wages (over 3 years) = £30m or more

City's strategy looks to be clear in some positions (see what the academy produces, if nothing then buy a young player when needed), but some people just can't seem to think outside the box.

Outside the box there is me thinking that Micah Richards can't have a worse luck with injuries than this season and he is good enough to be a back RB.

He played key role when we won the league in 2011/2012

He is homegrown, younger, and on less wages than Sagna.

El Mago said:
LoveCity said:
ca. £100,000/week over 3 years and a free transfer = £14m

An equivalent player of a younger age = ca. £15m-£20m transfer fee + ca. £14m in wages (over 3 years) = £30m or more

City's strategy looks to be clear in some positions (see what the academy produces, if nothing then buy a young player when needed), but some people just can't seem to think outside the box.

Outside the box there is me thinking that Micah Richards can't have a worse luck with injuries than this season and he is good enough to be a back RB.

He played key role when we won the league in 2011/2012

He is homegrown, younger, and on less wages than Sagna.

He is refusing to sign a new deal,we can't make him stay

meeesh said:
Davs 19 said:
Davs 19 said:
Fuck, forgot about that......give me a few minutes to reconsider my position........

Done that now.

He's a ****, fuck him.

Apologies about the Shrek thing but you did drop your guard and stick your chin out ;.)

Hahaha,but seriously I know he's gonna be a Blue probably as early as next week,and he will have to grow on me,but I'm not that impressed to be fair,but hey ho who am I to question our magnificent behind the scenes guys,I mean we have the Capital One Cup to defend after all

I know what you mean, but looking at LC's last post it works financially for us and I'm struggling to think of a better option. Maybe a stop gap if the club think there's someone in the EDS who's capable of making the jump to the first team squad ?

Davs 19 said:
meeesh said:
Davs 19 said:
Done that now.

He's a ****, fuck him.

I know what you mean, but looking at LC's last post it works financially for us and I'm struggling to think of a better option. Maybe a stop gap if the club think there's someone in the EDS who's capable of making the jump to the first team squad ?

It's the Richards situation which is forcing this I believe,he wants out it seems,and due to lack of games we can't blame him,but I don't think City will persuade him,as when he's played he ain't been much cop to be honest,maybe a change of club will make him the player he once was

We can't take the risk Richards would remain fit.

Happy if we sign Sagna, on a free.

He will help to share the games with Zabaleta who importantly will have played in the World Cup, probably until the later stages. Having Sagna available will help Zabaleta have a break then come back into the first team.

El Mago said:
meeesh said:
It will be me a minimum of 100k a week,as he apparently turned down the new deal of 70k at Arsenal,that's the reason he's coming,and that reason only

100k a week for back up RB is too much imo.

We aren't going to pay him that much. It'll be something like 75k basic and 35k extra in performance related bonuses

meeesh said:
El Mago said:
meeesh said:
It will be me a minimum of 100k a week,as he apparently turned down the new deal of 70k at Arsenal,that's the reason he's coming,and that reason only

100k a week for back up RB is too much imo.

Agreed,and he aint much good neither

I don't believe the Arse put £70 or £80K per week on the table. They were only offering the girl Persie around £100K or even less.

They get a lot of their players from the French league where they earn around £10K per week (apart from Monaco and PSG) and offer then triple or more.

If Sagna was offered £70K per week but wants to leave for an extra £20K then I'd be surprised.

He was probably offered a 2 year deal by us whereas Arse only offered a 1 year and we offered £50-60K per week plus massive bonuses if we win trophies.

Demechelis is reportedly on £18K per week plus bonuses and we off-loaded Kolo because of his £80-90K per week wages. We won't have offered £80K for a player who will be nearly 32 at the start of next season, free transfer or no free transfer.

United trying to hijack the deal according to every paper with the promise of a starting spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.