Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

LoveCity said:
United trying to hijack the deal according to every paper with the promise of a starting spot.

That means he has signed for City ;). He will not want to miss out on the Champions League.

A load of balderdash on here about Sagna's hair.

Pair him with Demichelis, with Joe providing product advice, and we will be undisputed tonsorial champions, 2015.

Saw him in Marbella last year and he stopped to talk to a lucky lucky man on the street

Seemed like a really good lad

His mrs is firing as well

sir baconface said:

Pair him with Demichelis, with Joe providing product advice, and we will be undisputed tonsorial champions, 2015.

We could do with a few baldies though.

El Mago said:
LoveCity said:
ca. £100,000/week over 3 years and a free transfer = £14m

An equivalent player of a younger age = ca. £15m-£20m transfer fee + ca. £14m in wages (over 3 years) = £30m or more

City's strategy looks to be clear in some positions (see what the academy produces, if nothing then buy a young player when needed), but some people just can't seem to think outside the box.

Outside the box there is me thinking that Micah Richards can't have a worse luck with injuries than this season and he is good enough to be a back RB.

He played key role when we won the league in 2011/2012

He is homegrown, younger, and on less wages than Sagna.

He could just about cope with Mancinis set up, even then he fucked up or got bailed out by Vinny on numerous occasions.
In Pellegrinis team he's fucked. He gets drawn to ball and hasn't a clue where he is or what's happening elsewhere.
He has no anticipation or awareness of the whole picture. He was great in Pearces team. We've moved on a bit.

Ray78 said:
sir baconface said:

We could do with a few baldies though.
Where are Danny Mills and Laurent Charvet nowadays?

Tron Coltrane said:
Hihosilva said:
He's just not good enough for us

Not trying to be adversarial here, even though I completely disagree, but who would you have us sign? Is that person going to be content with playing second fiddle to Zabba? And how much will they cost us?

I'm open to the idea there are better options than Sagna, I'm just stuck trying to think of one. Top 5 RB in the league this season and available for free.

There is a better option who goes by the name of Micah Richards.
He's not as good a defender as Sagna but as a threat going forward he is much better. Micah just needs to sign a new contract,have an injury free season & get back to his best form.

Hihosilva said:
Tron Coltrane said:
Hihosilva said:
He's just not good enough for us

Not trying to be adversarial here, even though I completely disagree, but who would you have us sign? Is that person going to be content with playing second fiddle to Zabba? And how much will they cost us?

I'm open to the idea there are better options than Sagna, I'm just stuck trying to think of one. Top 5 RB in the league this season and available for free.

He's not as good a defender as Sagna but as a threat going forward he is much better. Micah just needs to sign a new contract,have an injury free season & get back to his best form.

An injury free season is a huge ask and when he did play this season he showed a lack of awareness with his forward runs.

mcfc482 said:
Hihosilva said:
Tron Coltrane said:

An injury free season is a huge ask and when he did play this season he showed a lack of awareness with his forward runs.

If you talking about his defensive awareness when he makes his forward runs then it's down to one of the holding midfielders to sit in & cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.