Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
I agree with half your post.

You don't rate Kola or Clichy ?

Yes,but not at elite level.

Neither are the equivalent of Zabba or Sagna and,unless we rectify it,the position will be our Achilles in the Champs league.

Kolarov - not good enough at defending
Clichy - not good enough going forward!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
You don't rate Kola or Clichy ?

Yes,but not at elite level.

Neither are the equivalent of Zabba or Sagna and,unless we rectify it,the position will be our Achilles in the Champs league.

Kolarov - not good enoigh at defending
Clichy - not good enough going forward!!

+1

I was against signing Demichelles but he turned out to be one of the best signings of the season.

Now I am against signing Sagna, lets hope he will turn out to be the same as Demi.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/05/19/4828328/sagna-opens-formal-talks-with-manchester-city?ICID=HP_BN_1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... ID=HP_BN_1</a>

Decent signing if this comes off.

Can only be a positive we cant have another season like this with Zab not getting much of a break we will just break him and Micah sadly is not reliable enough

Lord BLue said:
dctid said:
Decent signing if this comes off.

Can only be a positive we cant have another season like this with Zab not getting much of a break we will just break him and Micah sadly is not reliable enough
Ridiculous, Zaba is unbreakable!

Aye ur right

Hope that Le Arse twat with the silly fucking hair stays in Landan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.