Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
it would be a very good move for City and provide us with two top class left backs and right backs.

I agree with half your post.

You don't rate Kola or Clichy ?

Yes,but not at elite level.

Neither are the equivalent of Zabba or Sagna and,unless we rectify it,the position will be our Achilles in the Champs league.

Bruun said:
Hopefully not at the £150,000 wage..
I don't believe that for one minute

City are supposed to be negotiating all their basic wage deals downwards. Maybe a signing on fee is involved and that inflates the value of the deal for Sagna

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
I agree with half your post.

Neither are the equivalent of Zabba or Sagna and,unless we rectify it,the position will be our Achilles in the Champs league.

Fair enough though I have to say I think a quality partner for Vinny is much more of a concern. All about opinions I guess

Marvin said:
Bruun said:
Hopefully not at the £150,000 wage..
I don't believe that for one minute

City are supposed to be negotiating all their basic wage deals downwards. Maybe a signing on fee is involved and that inflates the value of the deal for Sagna

The author Sami Mokbel already confirmed on Twitter he included the signing on fee in that and knowingly misled people into thinking it's the wages.

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:

Fair enough though I have to say I think a quality partner for Vinny is much more of a concern. All about opinions I guess

I would consider both of equal importance.Demichelis has proven himself at least a similar standard.

FantasyIreland said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:

I would consider both of equal importance.Demichelis has proven himself at least a similar standard.

I think he's done well and I rate him but a similar standard to Kompany ? With another yard and half of pace he'd be in the ball park but he's no closer to the skipper than Kola /Clichy would be to Zab,Sagna IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.